Meet up

Third Pov:

I sighed as i switched on the TV and a breaking news caught my focus when it popped up as i was changing through the channel.

" FAMOUS RAPPER JHOPE GOT INJURED-" , Omg hope is he fine?? i kept my eyes fixed on the news.

When something caught my attention. " MR JHOPE WAS PERFORMING HIS DISS TRACK , WHEN HE ACCIDENTALLY SLIPPED OFF THE STAGE , CAUSING HIM AN ARM INJURY, HE WAS SOON TRANSFERRED TO SEOUL HOSPITAL, WHERE DR ZENDAYA TREATED HIM, OUR REPORT JEFF IS OUTSIDE THE HOSPITAL LET'S ASK HIM HOW THE SURGERY WENT- JEFF. "

Hobie got injured this evening and is being treated in this hospital. That explains all the hustle outside.

If only i can meet him , if only i can ask him for help but will he help me?

I did him wrong , because of me his dancing career was ruined.

I started crying hard as i hugged my legs, why Taehyung why you couldn't see what Jimin was doing to you. I started bawling hard , which made the guard, come in.

"Are you alright sir?" he said as he entered the room , leaving the door wide open.

I quickly straighten my poster as i nodded a yes.

But before the guard could close the door again , an attractive figure with a cast on his hand quickly ran inside and hugged me .

" Taehyungie I missed you  , where have you been for-????OUCH!!" He screamed as he broke the hug to look at his left arm.

I was too stern to talk. Is it really Hobie Infront of me?? . Why he looks so happy and excited? Does he really missed me ?

I was so confused as i looked at him. " Tae , Taetae " he waved his hand Infront of me and this time i was one the one to hug him again..

" Aww i missed you Hobie , i am so sorry for what i did. I wa-" before i could finish my apology. We were interrupted.

" Sir you have to leave." Jimin's guard suddenly pulled me away from hobie and sternly asked him to leave.

" This room is a no visitors room , so except for Mr Jimin and medical stuff. No one is allowed inside. So please leave. " The guard's tone was harsh and rude.

" Why ? At least talk for a minute Tae it's been 2 years. C'mon ask this dude to leave." Hobie looked at me , but before i could answer ,he was already pushed out of the room , Hobie's bodyguards tried to interfere but Hobie stopped them and went inside the room across mine .

" Omg how could you ,because of you , he is gone , because of you i missed my chance , he must be angry thinking i signaled you" i started hitting the guard with weak blows which he didn't respond to and went out while closing the door. I started crying again. Hobie won't come back after this disrespectful action.

Timeskip:

Due to Jimin's luck my surgery was scheduled tomorrow, i was sitting quietly as the doctor explained me , how this surgery will be done and how it is a easy and no scare surgery.

Jimin was standing next to me, listening to every single details and asking questions time to time. I sighed as i thought about the event with took place few hours ago.

After the doctors left , Jimin got close to me and kissed my forehead. " Everything will be alright." he said with a smile and i smiled back.

" I have to go right now but I'll be back in the morning before your surgery okay " he said as he grabbed my hand.

" Let's change Taehyung for our baby and us. Let's change for good , let's forget about the past . I promise I'll start my treatment too . For you and our baby. " I blankly looked at him as he said some empty words which I don't trust.

" I am sleepy, can i sleep now " i manage to say on which Jimin looked at the clock , which was striking 10:00 pm.

" This early-" before he could finish his sentence, we started hearing loud noises outside my room. At first we ignore but soon the room's door banged opened and enters. "

Another familiar face enter the room , i was too stunned to see the person , who used to pamper me alot , who was the most warm friend of mine , is it destiny. Without thinking i utter his name as the flashbacks started in my head .

" JIN HYUNG!!!! "

*************" "" "" "
Small update,

Please vote and comment

I purple you all 💜💜💜💜💜