Truth and regret

Jimin's Pov:

After eating light breakfast Hobie's driver dropped me at the hospital , as soon as i entered the hospital, i was bombarded with inquiry questions.

It took me a while to explain my intention and wrote an apology, for what i did.

After that i went straight towards Taehyung, i was so stupid to leave him here alone like that , what if he had tried to run away. Maybe because of the guard i was at ease.

I opened the door and saw two ladies standing near Taehyung's bed ,one was Dr Hawasaa but the second Dr doesn't seem familiar.

" Okay Taehyung " the other doctor said and he nodded.

" Hello , may i know , who are you? " I got the doctors attention. Who smiled before answering.

" I am Dr Jennie, i am so sorry for all the inconveniences you went through. " She said smiling.

" Shouldn't you be here 6 days ago. " I deadpanned

" Mr park, Actually it's your fault to get confused with the appointment and second i really tried to come as soon as possible. It was my first family trip but anyway look at the bright side Taehyung got his rib treated. So i guess now we can start the procedure. " She bombarded me with words while keeping her tone as soft as possible and i hate that.

" Can we talk in private." She gesture me to come out and i followed her like a puppy until she reached her clinic room.

" Come, please" she pointed at the chair.

" I have some questions to ask you. " I nodded slowly.

" Yes what is it?"

" Does Taehyung had hallucination attack yesterday? "

" Yes ." I firmly replied

" Since when he's been getting these attacks? "

" Since~~ his parents died 2 years ago. " I pretended to recall.

" Oh , so that means he have post traumatic disorder. "

" Yes , probably. "

" Did you got him to any psychiatrist? "

" Yes Dr Min Yoongi has been treating him since. Why are you asking these questions from me. I have already- " I was getting annoyed now.

" Well , mr Taehyung refused to speak , he said whatever you say is the truth, so i am asking you on his behalf. I am sorry if that's bothering you. " Taehyung is such an obedient husband. He had a chance but he- i love him for that.

" No it's not that , actually as you can see , i am also not in my right mind right now that why i felt annoyed but truly i am not . Let me answer  properly, actually after his parents accident , he got miserable. I took him to busan, when things got a little worse here in Seoul. There, he got his treatment from the best psychiatrist of South Korea, who tent to live in Busan, thank god and after that he was fine , he did have panic attack here and there but he never attacked me like that this is the first time it happened. "

" and It's shouldn't happen again, Maybe it happened because he came back Seoul again, Maybe all the fading memories are fresh again , it's our responsibility to find a way to soothe him at all cost , Cause he can't leave Seoul until he delivers. You have to make sure , he understands that this is the right choice for your baby. Well i going to examine him every week from now on until he delivers. " She started writing something on a paper. 'I just can't stay here' i thought to myself, i tried to argue about going back.

" What ? No! We can't stay here for long, i am a business man and all of my small business requires complete attention. If i didn't go back , I don't know , how much lose I'll have to face. Then how will i pay the hospital fee? Please do something i mean we can come here every month and you can tell me all the caution i need to take and I promise I'll do everything thing to keep them safe. " I just can't stay here it's too risky. You bit**