Untold Truth

Jimin pov:
I was sitting on my bed waiting for Taehyung to come back , he always take so much time in shower, well any way i was telling you guys something when i was beautifully interrupted by my lovely husband.
Yeah so where was i , yes Yoongi kissed me.

Flashback:

"Kiss me Hyu-" i couldn't finish my words when Yoongi pressed his lips on mine kissing me slowly. To be honest i hated that kiss , it was disgusting but i have to do that.

After that i became a sweet little angel to Yoongi , he always gave me different privileges that out patients didn't have , like having a sim less phone to play video games, a nice comfy, air conditioned room  to sleep in. I also have the privilege to roam around freely in the hospital except for the main gate. So yeah life was a little better.

6 more months passed like that , with Yoongi showing his love on me each and every day, no we didn't have any physical relation, only some kisses on face or body, hugs and few naughty stuff , for a moment even i thought that maybe living with Yoongi is the best option for me. Until one day.

" Hyung , when will i get out of here , you promised you'll help me ?" One day i finally asked while i was sitting on Yoongi's lap in his office.

" Why? Do you want to go out ?" Yoongi asked me another question in return.

" What do you mean why ? My mom is the real culprit don't you think she should get punished?" I was confused why he is saying like that.

" I also want your mom to get punished but Jimin , if you get out of here , I won't be able to see you everyday , touch you everyday or even hold you everyday. Because my wife is shitty lady , she always keep a track of where i go. Do you want that?" Now i get it , just like my mom, he wants to trap me here , he wants to keep me in a cage just like her.

" Leave your wife than! If you love me so much than leave your wife!. " I screamed and get down from his lap.

" Stop creating a scene Jimin , I can't leave her and I also can't leave you. I love you but she is the mother of my children and i really love my children. my son, he always looks up to me , do what i do , he says i am his pride, i am his hero. How can i break the image of perfect father, he'll be so disappointed. " I snicker at his words.

" So you only want me to become your slut huh?" I spat, did he forget that i am the same age as his son, Don't he feel guilty for me and my life.

" What the hell no , i never -" i slapped Yoongi. " You are disgusting just like my mom and so called dad, my mom wanted to cage me because i was her prize possession , my fu**ed up dad wanted to cage me for his sexual needs and now you're caging me in the name of love haha. I despise you all. " i spit on him. " You're the worse Yoongi , we are over " with that i came out of his office , three years have already passed all i need is to bare this shit for only two more years.

You can do it Jimin , i will do it my Taehyung is Waiting for me outside , he must be scared because he have no one other than me. I have to fight for him , i will prove my innocence and after that i will take my revenge.

But i didn't knew that hell was waiting for me.

The next morning when i wake up i couldn't move my arms , my vision was so blurry , the place i was at was so hot and i was wearing something which was making the situation much worse. What the hell is happening.