Snapped 2

Jimin pov: ( continuation of SNAPPED)

I was not the 16 year old Jimin anymore and i felt it the moment that oldie's blood hit my face. But that wasn't my concern, the Only thing on my mind was that from now on, I HAVE TO MAKE EVERYTHING RIGHT FOR TAEHYUNG AND MAKE HIM MINE BY HOOK OR BY CROOK.

After calling the police , i cried infront of the camera , i should get an Oscar for that. The police came took my statement and took me into custody.

Because my Stupid of a mother said i did that on purpose , Even in police custody ,i knew I'll be bailed out soon as there is no solid evidence against me but there was plenty of evidence in my favor like The bruises and cuts, which are on my body Plus i can easily proof that this was self defense with the help of the CCTV cameras install in our house. So yeah i was at peace but only from the inside, on the out side i pretended to be hyperventilating at time and sometimes i screamed so hard , just to make the officers believe that i am traumatized by this incident. After all i just a 16 years old innocent boy , who's step father tried to rape him.

After one day in police custody a man in his late twenty, who was definitely a prosecutor came to see me with a file in his hand.

" Hello Mr Park , i am Prosecutor Chang wook." He greeted while sitting in front of me.

" I can help you but only if you'll tell me the complete truth." I know you're the one,who is going to proof whether i am guilty or not.

" Are you my lawyer?" I asked in a most innocent and polite way. I know he is not my lawyer but he has to think and believe that a guy like me can never be a criminal.

" No Mr Park-"

" Sorry to interrupt but please call me Jimin." i politely interrupted. " Okay Jimin let me tell you, what a prosecutor basically is. I am not your lawyer and neither your father's. I only work for state and my task it to find the truth. Get it. So you can say that my client is Justice only" he nodded his head to ask me if i am getting his words or not but he doesn't know me yet.

" Where is my lawyer then?" I make a pouting face.

" I don't know." Chang wook is getting little annoyed by my question

" Does he have a lawyer." he asked the officer behind me and the same Officer whispered in his ear" he doesn't have one right now" the prosecutor guy nodded on his words.I heard it all but still pretended that i didn't.

" Jimin tell your story first than we'll see where your lawyer is Okay" he smiled and opened a file.

" Pinky promise" i showed him my pinky and he grabbed it with his. " Yes pinky promise"

" So these reports shows that you have lots of old and new bruises on your body , you even have fractured Rib and quite damage forearm. Can you tell me how you get all these bruises and injuries" are you dumb or stupid , how can you ask this stupid Question , Ofcourse it's a gift from my parents.

" My parents did that." i looked at my hands and started crying. While Telling my whole truth from start to end. He listened each and every word carefully, he even wrote some note. When i finished my story. He asked me a stupid question again.

" Why you didn't tell your real mom that your Dad was harassing you?" Stupid moron , weren't you listening to me.

" Like i said earlier , i did but she thought i was taking away her man" the prosecutor made a thinking face and stood up while closing the file.

" Okay Jimin , we'll see each other soon and I'll surely ask your Mom to get a lawyer for you and herself" why my mom needs a lawyer , well anyway i couldn't care less.

2 days later:

" You want a lawyer from MY money after you killed MY husband" so the bitch finally came to meet me. " But m-mom the prosecutor said i need one. I swear, i didn't kill him purposely. If i wouldn't have hit him , he would have rap-"

" Shut up! You stupid piece of shit. DON'T ACT INNOCENT IN FRONT OF ME, Do you know how much lost you have cost to our company." I slowly look down on my hands while my mom was whisper yelling at me. Is she mad about her husband or her company.

" Lost?" I look up at her again slowly. " Yeah the stupid statement that you gave to the police officer about me and your father , made me lost 45 per of our shares , plus no one want to invest in the company thinking it'll be going to bankrupt soon . So you better clean your mess up Jimin or else!!" Is she threatening me.

Oh so she was here for this , i thought something else. " B-b-b-b-but mom i only said the truth-"

" Fuck your truth, Just tell them , what i am telling you to say. " She then whispered her stupid plan to me.

" But that will make me a murderer and mentally disturb person mother.plus I'll get sentenced for committing a murder." i said in a serious tone looking straight in her eyes. She wants me to tell the police that i gave those bruises to myself and i killed my father because he was stopping me from hurting myself.

" So what , in that way our company share will again go high and trust me I'll bail you out , i promise-"

" I thought you loved me so much that you can't stay away from me. Isn't that's why you killed da-"

" Don't !!. Yes I love you but if we'll get poor , how'll you survive huh! I am doing it for us Baby please take the blame. " Her expression had soften, does she thinks that she can buy me with this.

" Now i get it why Dad wanted to leave you." I smiled while gritting my Teeth. " You only care about your Reputation nothing else. You didn't killed him because of me , You killed him because Most of our companies shares were on my name, if he had taken me away the share would've gone too and like you said how you'll have survive with the money , so you killed him." I keep speaking even she tried to stop me again and again.

" You son of a bitch , how dare you say that. After all i did for you" she yelled and got the attention of the police officer sitting in the corner. " Is everything alright" he asked and my mother smile while nodding and the stupid officer believed her.

" I am indeed a son of a bitch, i regret getting born from womb." i whispered while tears were falling down my eyes. " Listen you BITCH, i am not going to take the blame on me. I got so many proofs. I'll tell everything to prosecutor Wook. You just wait and watch.

" Are you challenging me Love?" i wiped my and nodded. " Yes i am. " My mother just maniacally smiled and left. She is so dead I'll tell each and everything to the police now.

Time skip ( 2 weeks later)

" Park Jimin have accepted that he had done all the injuries present on his body himself and he also accepted that he killed his father because he tried to stop him from commiting suicide. This proofs that Park Jimin's mental health was not stable, when he committed murder. Which makes him dangerous for the society , So the court and fellow jury members have decided to sentence Jimin for 6 years but Instead of serving a sentence in jail, Jimin will cut his sentence in a psychiatric Hospital , so that he can also get the medical help he needed."
With that judge hammered the table and police officers grabbed me , while i had a Maniac smile on my face. This world is so Cruel. If they think i am mad , I'll be craziest. Hehe

****************
Late update hehe. 💜💜💜💜💜

Please vote and comment thank you.