writer ending pt 1

Hello readers , as you can read the title, these coming chapters will the ending that i originally planned for this book . There will a reader ending as well so please be patient and enjoy.
*************************
Third Pov:

"It took me a while but eventually i remember what happened that day at the hospital , after you left to Busan with Tae. but still no matter what, i never resented you instead i wanted to thank you , it's you who turned that loser Hobie into kpop idol Jhope. So thank you Jimin. Stay seated because i am going to take you away from yourself and Taehyung . " With that Hobie pecked Jimin's lips and left.

Leaving a shock Jimin behind.

Time skip: (2 days later)

" When are you going to leave ?" Jin annoyingly said as he picked the empty cup for the third time from the table.

" Why , i thought as a friend i am always welcome here. " Jungkook pouted .

" Listen it's almost 11 pm please leave now . " Jin took a deep sigh as he looked at Namjoon.

" So what , i am staying until you accept my request." Jungkook said.

" No , i am not going to betray Jimin for you , plus i don't think Taehyung wants to meet you or anything , now leave before i call the cops" Jin almost growled as he made his way towards the kitchen.

" To him Jimin is an angel , as he help him as soon as he got here and you actually abandoned us. " Namjoon spoke calmly.

" Cmon , all the evidence were against you . That's why i didn't helped you . And i am so sorry for that now even i believe you were not wrong. " Namjoon lift his brow as he looked at Jungkook.

" Yeah yeah , you are saying this because you need my help. " Namjoon replied

" Well yes that too but-"

" Okay go home , I'll call you whenever Taehyung come visit us. Okay "

" Yes thank you so much , if you need any help in future, trust me i am here for you now. I have to made alot of things right. " Jungkook hugged Namjoon.

" Yeah whatever, don't get your hopes up with Tae, he have strange wall around him that even i can't break. So to be honest, i am doing this for Taehyung but if he says that he doesn't want to meet you anymore so you won't bother him again alright? " On which Jungkook nodded .

*********************
A week later: (lazy writer)

Hobie was sitting in his mansion like home, as he emptied yet another bottle of wine, as Jimin's words wandered in his head again it's been 1 week but he can still hear Jimin's voice loud and clear .

Before He had hunch that maybe Jimin purposely leave his hand that day at the hospital but now Jimin, himself confirmed it with his own mouth.

Although he wanted to hate Jimin for that but the more he thinks about it the more he wants Jimin back.

"Am i psychopath? why i can't hate Jimin , he literally Destroyed my career back then but to be honest i never really had a career, to start with". Hobie almost pulled his hair as he realized once again that if he hadn't fallen that day , he would have never knew that he can actually rap.

" Should i thank him than? " He bit his lip as this was the same conclusion he had been having for the past week.

" Do i really want him back " his heart skipped a beat the moment he said that line , making it obvious.

" Okay , I'll do it then. I'll bring him back. just wait Jimin, i am coming for you again, last time i was unable to make you fall for me but this time I'll do it right . " Hobie smirk at his words as Jimin face appeared in his mind.