mouse in the trap

Jimin pov:

"No come with me , i would love your company. " I replied while drawing circles on Taehyung's back , who was getting soothe by my gentle gesture.

Timeskip :

" Is he still calling you " i asked as i saw Taehyung cutting the call for 25th time in past two hours. We're finally in Busan at my home.

At first Taehyung was surprised to see my big house but he didn't asked anything yet.

" Yes " he simply answered.

" Atleast listen to what he had to say." Please don't listen to me

" No i don't want too. You know what -" he turned his phone off. " It's better this way . Can you please tell me where the restroom is? " He asked as he placed his phone on the table near the sofa we were sitting on.

" Come I'll guide you. " With that i showed him the bathroom.

After getting fresh , i introduced Taehyung to Mrs Li-won , who came to collect the orphanage papers so he can submit them.

Than we had a nice dinner, Taehyung seemed so happy with everything. Or maybe he was pretending but anyway as long as he is with me, I don't care about anything else.

Soon we both we for bed , as Taehyung said he was super tired and yes we slept in the same room but i wasn't able to sleep again , not because of my thoughts but this time it was Taehyung muffled sobs that i kept hearing all night long.

Timeskip:

It's been three days , Taehyung still cries from time to time and i am starting to hate it now. He doesn't talk much nor he smiles , All he does is crying and I don't understand Why the hell he is wasting his tears for that cheater.

Like right now , i made dinner and choose the best movie for us to watch but again Taehyung is crying for no reason and i have to soothe him no matter what or else he'll think i am not interested in his problems.

I was in my thoughts when Mr Li-won address me . " Jimin , can we talk for a moment." he asked and by his expression i knew he wanted to talk in private. I nodded and excused myself as i carefully retrieve my hand from Taehyung before leaving.

" What is it ?" I asked after Li-won locked the door of one the room in which we were.

" Jungkook is spying on you again. Our man saw his man again. " Li-won acknowledged me .

" Oh , really so we should give him a show. So he can come here in person. " I replied.

" And then? "

" Then we'll kill him , just like i planned. Taehyung is not going back now no matter what. High the security even more. No one should be able to enter the house. " I ordered as i get up and walked towards the living room where Taehyung was watching the movie.

" Is everything alright? " He asked with concerned and i nodded softly before slipping my hand under Taehyung neck again.

Next day:

" Tae can you do me favor" i asked.

" Yes sure , what is it ? " He said while smiling a little.

" Well do you remember how you promised me that you'll help me in proposing Hobie-"

" Yes , i do remember and omg you're going to propose Hobie." He asked in excitement.

" Yes , i am planning to do it here in Busan. "

" Oh that will be good. So what can i help you with? " He blinked his eyes in an angelic way.

" Can you be my Hobie for a day. " I hope he says yes.