Losing Sanity

⚠️warning ⚠️ * peep* peep* lots of grammatical mistake are coming through as I didn't proof read this chapter. C'mon i barely make time to write. So no proof reading again. Also all the pictures belong to their rightful owners. Let's enjoy the chapter.
******************
Third POV:
Taehyung was looking at Jimin's unconscious face, he had call everyone 119 , Jungkook and his parents as well. Now he is waiting for them while rubbing Jimin's hands.

Soon an ambulance was at his door step with a half asleep Jungkook in his car .

" What happened to him ? " Jungkook said as he got out of the car.

Taehyung just bit his lips indicating that he also don't know what exactly happened.

Timeskip:

" Was he on any medication?" Doctor ask Taehyung as he had put his name as Jimin's guardian.

" Um , maybe but i am not sure what the medicine was about " He gave an honest answer.

" Okay , any allergies ?"

" Um i-i Don't know " Taehyung looked at Jungkook for help all this questioning was making him nerves.

" Mr Taehyung , you don't have to be nervous , we are just trying to figure if he had any allergies , stress or something else.. Because after the examination we have find out that everything is okay. He just fainted. So we are trying to figure out the cause. If you don't know it's fine. We will do a blood test if needed. " Taehyung nodded and tried to think.

" Doctor they are just common friends , he doesn't know much-" Jungkook was soon interrupted by a different voice.

" I know more then them , ask me please." A worried drunk hobie interrupted Jungkook.

Hobie jerk his head to stay conscious as he was super drunk. To day was the first time he drank this much and got an emergency like this but he was happy that Jungkook called him and told him about Jimin's condition , so he came here as soon as possible.

He kept squeezing his eyes but  tried to open them quickly as he heard the doctor's voice.

" And you are ? "

" His boyfriend , actually his family is out of town . So on-ly us are here." The doctor nodded but looked at hobie from head to toe. " Are you alright Mr?" On which Hobie nodded while stumbling a little.

" Okay , please tell me is he have any allergies and stress. What kind of medication he was on ? ." Doctor sighed before asking and Jhope crooked his brows indicating that he won't tell.

" It's important sir . "

" Yes he is on medication for relaxing his mind, I don't know the complete detail but i guess he was having panic attacks im the past -" before Hobie could say anything else he started puking .  The doctor quickly called a nurse, who helped hobie to get to the near by bin.

" Mr Taehyung , Mr Jimin is alright right now but we recommend to let him stay under observation for one day till we get to know the reason why he fainted. We'll do some blood test to sure that he is completely safe. And please take care of this fellow. Okay " he pointed at hobie and left shaking his head in disbelief.

" I don't know what happened , one moment he was sleeping peacefully with me and next moment I heard loud screaming from the bathroom. " Taehyung said to Jungkook as he was feeling pity for his friend. Tear started to gather in his eyes.

" Jimin was sleeping in your bed?" Jungkook gritted his teeth

" Yeah , because he had a nightmare." Taehyung replied without looking at Jungkook , who was making an unhappy face.