STRANGER

Taehyung pov:
After doing breakfast. He stands up and go back in the room to take shower and get ready for his work . 20 minutes had passed i am still on the table . Just waiting for him to leave so i can be at least free for 2 hours . Once he gets ready, he came out of the room, and looks at me. He than comes close to me .

"Babe i am leaving. Be a good boy okay ." With that he kissed me softly on the lips . I returned the kiss and he than turns and open the door which have two lock pads one on the inside and one on the outside. For Safety so that i won't run away and with that he was gone . *sign* finally he is away . I put my head on the dinning table . Where the dirty dishes were waiting for me . I am almost free now. No more beating ,cursing and bruises at least for 2 hours . With that i close my eyes. I don't know why but even slightest distance from him make me so peaceful and calm.
================================
Flash back:
After coming to seoul. I was very nervous. Every thing was new to me . New parents, new surname,( Kim is the surname of my foster parents,) new house and even new city and friends(hope so). I miss JIMIN but what can i do he just left me hanging . I have heard from some orphanage workers that he hit his father due to which his father died . But i know those are all false rumors. He is a sweet and kind person. He told me how his father physically abused him . And how he was so afraid of him . He wanted to ran away from his world . I thought rich people never go through pain . But jimin was in his worst . The last time i saw him he was crying all day telling me how his father wants him to stop meeting me . And how he hate the thought of not seeing me . Well after that i never saw him . And now i am in seoul. My mom Mrs Kim told me that i am going to attend a new school which will be much better than the old one . And now here i am standing in the door way of my class .

"Are you going to move??." I turned and saw a guy .

"I am so sorry". With that i moved aside

"Hey i didn't want to be rude. I am just asking ". He said with a dimpled smile .

"Oh! Actually its my first day . I am feeling nervous." I said holding tge hem of my shirt.

"Oh dont worry i was also nervous on my first day and the classmates are really humble so stop worrying much and go in". He than pulled me inside and let me sit beside him . "Sit here I'll be right next to you if you need me .and by the way i am Namjoon kim Namjoon but you can call me Joonie." He expand his hand for me to shake .

"Kim Taehyung" . I said before shaking his hand . " So we both are Kims that makes us brothers than" Joonie said smiling brightly. " I would love that " i smiled back.

That how i met my bestie . After that we were unseparable. After one year of high school we decided to have a part time job as we need money. the best place was a place near school . *PRETTY FACE CAFE*.
*****************
At PRETTY FACE CAFE:
"Hello anyone there ???." We both said in unison.

"The shop seems nice". said Joonie.

"Yep indeed i wonder why we haven't come here before."i said being full amazed.

*The shop was beautiful with its white and pink walls . The furniture looks decent and cute too . Just then a cute guy came out *

"Sorry for delay. We just opened and were not expecting customers this soon". A guy came out from the door and said pouting a little .Cuteeee

"Its okay . Can you tell us about the owner". Joonie said .

"Why? you want to complain about me". He said seriously.

"No we can't complain about the cutest guy i ever see . You're really a worldwide handsome." i said in a flirting tone.

"How old are you MR ?" he said leaning on the counter.