PEEP IN THE PAST 1

Hello guys. How are you all Actually i am asking those who are actually read this book. First of all Sorry because i wasn't updating this book why?? Because this book is not doing that well. I had really high hopes with it but my hopes got crushed. Well at first i decided to delete it . But then i thought about how there are actually few readers who reads this book and also voted for it and that was all it took to make me motivated again for it . So i came to the conclusion that Even if only one person is reading this book, i am still going to continue writing this book for that one person . So thank you for all the invisible readers for your indirect support. I really love you all . Without further due lets continue.

********************************
Jimin pov:
"I love you too ...............JIMIN " he said and tear roll down his cheeks.

I know he doesn't love me anymore . he is just saying this out of fear but even if its out of fear i still don't care . As long as he says he loves me i am fine with everything. He is the only loved one that i have now. No body loved me like he did. Not even my bitch of a mom and her so called second husband. All i remember from my childhood happy memories is him and i sometimes think he still loves me . Its just he doesn't realize it now. I do remember what he used to say when we were kids . I remember it all very well like it was yesterday.

14 year ago.
*The past will be mostly from jimin's pov please deal with it*

I was hiding under my bed. Crying my heart out covering my ears so I won't be able to hear their voices. They both are fighting again like cat and dog they don't care that i am listening they are worst example of parents . They abuse , swear and fight in front of me . I don't understand why they always fight when we are alone but when we are in front of media and other people. We pretend to be the perfect family. A rich millionaire ,his rich millionaire wife and their beautiful son . A perfect family and perfect business tycoon. That was the headlines of yesterday news paper of Daegu . I wish they could see how perfect we are when we are at home.

But today everything went to its extreme."If it wasn't for Jimin i would have left you long ago" my dad screamed and throw the glass on the floor . Because i heard glass breaking voice.

"Its not because of that stupid son of our. Its because i hold 62 per share of the company that's why you're staying  here because you need me. " my mom replied back.

" Oh so you think that. Then i must leave you now and i am also taking Jimin with me because baby Money is not a problem for me" my dad scoff.

" The moment you'll leave me . I'll tell the media that you're fucking you young secretary behind my back. And Jimin don't even think, that I'll let you take him " My mom screamed too

Dad:" If you try to destroy my reputation I'll kill you and leaving Jimin with a psycho women like you . No way."

Mom: " Try me. We both need each other for our business PARK. I still love you. So I'll forgive you just don't leave me. Jimin is proof of our love our good times please let's start over. "  Now She started crying.

Dad: " You don't love me.You love my face and body. If i wasn't a handsome guy you wouldn't even loot at me. I was so stupid to think that you actually cared because you only cared about beauty that's it. The moment you'll find someone more handsome than me you'll left me for him.You are a slut for handsome man"

Mom:" Ugh WHAT DID YOU SAID!! " my mom slapped my father and in return he kicked her in the stomach making her fall in pain. He kicked her again and again while saying.

Dad:"like.i.said.i.am.only.tolerating.you.because.of jimin. but now I won't you didn't even wanted him at the first place saying your PRECIOUS ugly figure will be destroyed. For a women you're a disgrace . Which is why i am taking Jimin with me. You'll get the divorce papers tomorrow." After those words i heard my mom loud scream and Everything went silent.