Writer ending 2

Okay firstly all the pictures belongs to their rightful owners and secondly WARNING ⚠️⚠️ To many time skips and a long chapter .
*********************************
Soon Jin called him downstairs for food , he slowly got up and made his way down stairs only to find out a certain someone.

Taehyung Pov:
"

Jung-k" I panicked thinking about Jimin , 'omg , Jimin's going to hear our conversation, oh god what should i do? what will Jimin do to us now? a certain thug with a tight grip on my chest brought me back from my thoughts.

"I missed you" oh this warmth, this smell , this heartbeat. I missed you too , Kookie.

But I can't put anyone else in danger so , i am sorry for what i am about to do ,with full force i pushed him away. " ARE YOU CRAZY, HOW DARE YOU TOUCHED ME." I Screamed louder than i expected.

" HOW THE HELL , YOU GET INSIDE MY HOUSE. WHERE THE HELL ARE MY GUARDS. " i was panting with all the screaming i doing and Jungkook was beyond shock. A single tear made his way out of his left eye , as he bewilderedily looked at me.

"I thought -" Jungkook tried to speak.

" You thought, what the hell you Thought, oh wait did you thought that i will be happy to see you here, that I'll come running into your arms after what you did to me almost 3 years ago. " I hate my self , i am so sorry.

" Taehyung at least listen to him " Namjoon requested.

" No and did you guys helped him inside? " I glare at Namjoon and Hyung.

" Yes , indeed we did and watch your manne-" Hyung was interrupted by Jungkook.

" He is lying, you are not really mad ain't you , for a second i thought you were serious. " I frowned my brows upon hearing Jungkook's words, how the hell he knows that i am faking my anger.

" C'mon i know you better than anyone, you always blink simultaneously when you're panicking or lying. " i was astound but maintain my posture. He still remembers everything.

" Keep on dreaming. " I scoffed as i walked towards the entrance and opened the door. " Get OUT NOW" please just go Jungkook I don't want you to get hurt.

But Jungkook stayed on his spot and folded his arm in a provoking manner. " C'mon just hug me back , i know you missed me too. Plus i am here as a friend not as someone who wants you to divorce your husband. So JUST CHILL". Jungkook was clearly annoyed by my behavior but what else i can do.

" please leave" tears started falling down my face , as i tried again . Upon looking at my direction, Jin Hyung sighed.

" Jungkook leave for now." He grabbed his hand and pushed him out of the door.

" Hyung, C'mon he is faking all this drama. " Jungkook whined.

" Whatever just leave or you want to call the guards and never let you come near Taehyung again." Hyung strictly commanded.

" Okay fine , i am leaving but Taehyung remember this i will always be right here for you. not as a lover but as a friend who only want good for you. Please give me chance to resume our friendship first. " With that he finally left .

" Taehyung, are you-" that all i heard before my eyes saw black.

Timeskip:

I woke up with bright startling lights , it took me a while to open my eyes properly.