Little bit of Hope

Jimin pov:

" Mr Park Jimin , i think your husband is 3 months pregnant" she replied looking at the monitor.

" What the hell ?" Yes i had a doubt but I can't believe it, How that's even possible , Tae is a boy after all.

" Well i am only telling you what i have seen but to be honest i don't believe it either, it's a miracle i guess. " She handed Taehyung some tissue to wipe his belly and gesture him to sit. On the other hand Tae was pale , he wasn't shocked at all, As he if he knew he is capable of this.

After sitting down on the chairs, i asked. " What should i do now , i mean is it safe or not ? Like he is guy , how will he cope with the delivery and what are odd here. Like will Tae be safe , will the baby be safe? C'mon give me a proper answer" i knew , j was being impatient but Taehyung's safety is my first priority and if he is really pregnant like the doctor said than i want my baby to be safe as well.

" Well to be honest, i don't know , I don't know what to prescribe your husband either but it's not like i have never heard of it. I have a friend name Jennie who is a Doctor at Seoul national hospital, she is researching on these types of cases , as she once discussed it with me, I think it's better that you take your husband to Seoul for better details and treatment as soon as possible. Cause like you said he a boy and his safety comes first." I can't take Taehyung back to Seoul. His friends and Family- that passed away or technically i helped them. i internally laughed

As for friends who is going to help him, Namjoon who he blamed for his parent's death and throw him in jail , Jin who's face was ruined because of him , Hobi whose career was messed up by him Or Jeon Jungkook who he betrayed.

I think it's safe to take him there as he got no one other than me.

" Okay Dr I'll make the reservation right away. " With that i took my leave with Taehyung by my side.

" Tae " i said softly as soon as we came out and my baby flinched. " I love you so much , i am so happy to day, You don't know what you are giving me, is the world. " I screamed in joy and lift him in my arms.

" From now on I'll do anything you want , you'll be the king and I'll be your slave. Just take good care of my prince or princess." Even in my arm Tae had a blank face but i promise i am going to make him smile again. I promise I'll get help and be a better person for my baby.

Taehyung Pov:

Will Jimin really take me back to Seoul, my friends are there to save me right ? Jungkook is there to save me but after what i did to them will they really help me but i actually didn't do anything it was Jimin but will they believe me. No they won't, the hatred i saw in their eyes will not fade just like that. I hate Jimin so much for what he did, he took everything from me he made my life a living hell i don't want this life  , I don't want this baby. Please someone anyone help me  , Please God have mercy on me. Or else I'll kill myself.If this little bit of hope i got, ENDS!.

**********************
This will the last short chapter , from next chapter I'll right a proper long chapters. So please be patient.

Hope you'll like this please vote and comment.

I purple you all 💜💜💜💜💜💜