RED

⚠️⚠️ Warning, violence ahead.⚠️⚠️

Third pov:
"Guess whom i saw two days ago ? " Jin said on the receiver while looking at the person behind the glass wall.

" Hmm , judging from your look , it must be Tae ? Am i right? " Namjoon said as he licked his lips to get them wet.

" Yes , but how did you guessed? " Jin squinted his eyes.

" Well i can read you like a book , my love. I hope you didn't acted rude or angry towards him . " Namjoon held the receiver close to him .

"I technically wasn't able to talk to him , he was in the same hospital as hobie and i accidentally went into his room, that's it."

" Why he was at the hospital, is he alright? Tell me? why you didn't talk to him? Jin you promised me that you'll forgive him. Are you hiding something?" Namjoon almost screamed in concern.

" Stop worrying about him , he was-" Jin thought for words before continuing. "kind of okay, He fainted , I don't know may be because of the baby he and Jimin are expecting- " yes Jin hid most of the conversation that happened that day , he doesn't want Namjoon to get worry about anything.

" So it was true after all. " Namjoon interrupted Jin ." when he first told me about having a uterus , i was also shocked but at that time he was excited with this news as he wanted to have Jungkook's child so bad but now look how the table are turned and he is expecting Jimin's baby now " Namjoon still couldn't believe that how things have turned, how his best friend doesn't want to see him anymore. He sighed hard.

" Are you alright? Namjoon , i was thinking, why don't we ask Taehyung to give us forgiveness letter. I mean we should try at least."Jin rubbed his temple while asking the most asked question again.

" No C'mon when will you stop Jinnie , i don't think Taehyung will forgive me this easily, i mean Don't you remember how hard he fought to get me punished, plus how you will proof my innocence when there is no prove. Please don't stress him especially Now when he is expecting. So no , Nope I don't want to stress him of anything anymore-"

"Namjoon!!! You didn't do anything, you are not the culprit, so why are you getting this sentence please Joonie. Maybe it's time that we ask, No make Taehyung believe that we were right all along. That you are not guilty. " Jin was crying by now for Two years , he have seen his love behind bars for something he did not even committed.

"No matter what namjoon says , i am going to ask Taehyung to forgive him . At all cost " Jin thought to himself.

" Jinnie , you know we got no evidence. How will Taehyung believe us huh! Tell me ? " Namjoon was right , they didn't had any evidence, even though Jin tried so hard to find any clue but no use. To top it up , Namjoon's father became a witness as well , telling the court how he saw namjoon left in his car.

Jin brushed his hair with his hand , trying to think of something. " Monnie , i am not going to miss this chance , i will talk to him. No matter what" with that he quickly put the receiver back on it's place while he picked his bag and started to walk towards the door. Namjoon started banging the glass behind. On which Jin stopped and turned.

" I am not going to listen to you" he almost yelled. Namjoon pointed towards the receiver, Jin picked it up with a annoyed face.

" Okay" Namjoon sighed. " give it a try but promise me, if he says no , you'll appreciate his decision and will not act rude or aggressive towards him . Okay ?? " Namjoon raised his eyebrow as Jin took time to answer but nodded in the end.