changes

NO PROOF READING. ALL THE PICTURES BELONGS TO THEIR RESPECTFUL OWNERS , I DON'T OWN THEM.
   ++++++++++++++++++++++++
A loud screech echoed the room.

Third pov:

Jimin bit his lips , as he closed his eyes , his mind was full with Taehyung's painful yet sweet moans , he loves it how his body rubs against Taehyung's ,the spark , the jolt , he feel when Taehyung is beneath him , is like no other.

He haven't touched Taehyung for last 10 days , he missed him. He missed his touch .

Yes , he wants this , no actually he needed this but that's when something striked his heart

"From now on I'll do anything you want , you'll be the king and I'll be your slave. Just take good care of my prince or princess." Jimin just remember the promise he made with Taehyung not long ago.

"i promise i am going to make him smile again. I promise I'll get help and be a better person for my baby." He also remembered the promise he made with himself.

Small tears starting rolling down Jimin's cheeks as he sniffed softly while biting his lower lip. He slowly opened his eyes , while frowning a little as he didn't wanted to see Taehyung's face now.

But the moment he did , he thanked god for the peaceful view,he got weak in the knees and fell on the ground.

Taehyung was still peacefully sleeping on his bed , looking as angelic as possible

Taehyung was still peacefully sleeping on his bed , looking as angelic as possible. Jimin was finally able to get out of his sinister thoughts.

Guess he did want to change this time or at least he is trying to change, as he just took his first step by stopping himself from hurting Taehyung. He knew if he stayed here , he'll surly hurt Taehyung, because his anger can really get the best of him. So he quickly removed his Iv and changed his clothes and left the hospital. Not before telling the guards to keep a close eye on Taehyung.

Time skip:

Jimin kept walking for hours, after he managed to get out of the hospital, it was almost 3am and he didn't even knew where he was going. He just kept moving where his feet were taking him , he didn't even realize that he was now on Seoul Mapo bridge , until a girl on the edge of the bridge caught his attention.

At first he thought about ignoring her but his feet acted on their own and just took him towards the girl.

" I wouldn't be standing there , if i were you. " he softly spoke but still he startled the girl.

" Om- fvck Off " she replied coldly. Her voice, reminded him of certain person.

" C'mon , if you want to jump , just Jump but if you're getting doubts, than don't you think it's worth trying again to live. Dying is always easy , the bridge will be here tomorrow, day after tomorrow and so on . So try to live for a change and if you still  want to die , you can do it any day . " To be honest Jimin didn't wanted to interfere but he couldn't stop himself when he so the girls face , she looked miserable and lost. Just like him. So he just blabbered all the nonsense out at once.