Secrets 2 ( short chp)

All the pictures belongs to their rightful owners.

*****************
Jimin pov:

" Where did you get this necklace from ?" I asked politely.

" Umm- this necklace ?" He replied pointing towards his necklace.

" Yes , this one. You're not wearing any other. " I raised my brow, when i saw sweat forming on Namjoon's forehead.

" M-my g-girlfriend gave it to me. " Oh his girlfriend gave it to him and i thought maybe Jin hyung- but why Namjoon is looking at me suspiciously.

" Actually , it's really nice , i was thinking about giving one to jhope as well, can you please ask your girlfriend, where did she get it from. Pretty please" i put on a act and pout.

Although i was lying to cover my stupidity but Namjoon fell for that

" Hmm Jimin , to be honest it's a one of a kind necklace , i remember her telling me this that she personally customized it for me. So you can find a different design but not this one." That's when my senses kicked in , if it's really one of its kind then my suspicion is correct.

" Jin hyung gave you this? Right !" I deadpanned and Namjoon soul left his body, his color turned pale before he fall on his knee.

He quickly joined his hands together and started begging me .

" Please Jimin , Don't tell this to anyone , you don't know about my family they are not good people also they are super homophobic -"

" Get up!" although all this begging was making me satisfied but right now i just want to know more.

" Does Taehyung knows ?" I asked as Namjoon was about to get up.

" No " he shook his head. Another member of Taehyung's so called family is lying to him. Great.

"Hmm. But please Explain from the start? How it started and Why you hide it from us , especially Taehyung?." I questioned again.

" Me and Jin starting dating after a year later of me and Taehyung working at his place. At first i didn't take this relationship seriously as i was from a poor family of thugs , who never wanted me to study more, So jin was good opportunity for me to pay my bills, He was just a sugar daddy to me at first. Who used to take care of my every need. But as time passed by i grew fond of him and soon i was madly in love with him. He also doesn't know about my family, to him i am an orphan, as the matter of fact i never talk about them, As they are thugs and super homophobic. " Namjoon was crying by now. Maybe his family is really giving him a hard time and his only escape is Jin hyung.