Min Yoongi

Jimin pov:

Well you all must be confused too that i had all the proves but still i got sentenced WHY AND HOW ? RIGHT. Well the answer is My mother is a BITCH.

She bought the prosecutor and my lawyer too, well the only card that i had left was to speak the truth infront of the judge.

I told the judge about my real dad's murder , that how my mom killed him and buried his body on the hills behind our previous house. I also told him about the CCTV cameras.

Well i basically told the judge that they can see in CCTV that my dad tried to rape me. After hearing me the Judge ordered the police to look into the matter and report him in the next hearing.

But guess what, i was so stupid this women was my Mother , a witch she had her backup ready. Remember the maid, that vanished the very next day when i told her my Father is died.

Turns out my mom killed her too, when she told my mom that I said that and that what if i might be right about the body buried on the hill.

After that my mom replaced my dad's body and sold the house as well in just two days and we moved to Busan after that. How do i know this, that's because the Seoul police found nothing, there was nothing on the hill. Thus this proved my first statement wrong. My mom also paid a little visit to me before my final hearing .

She told me that she have already removed all the cameras and repainted the walls again , so no one can tell that there were any Cameras install there , she only kept one camera which was near her office. As a proof that i was talking about that Camera. Making my whole rape story a hallucination. Her next target was to prove me Crazy. Which was easy.

Because the maid who's baby i kept in my cupboard, was a witness to proof that my mental health was not right. Also the weird butterfly collection. My mom easily proved that i assume things on my own because of my mental state.

But i wasn't threatened by that, it was when she mentioned Taehyung's name i got scared very scared.

Day before the final hearing:

" If you didn't close this chapter once and for all , i swear I'll kill that bitchy orphan friend of yours ,what's his name...again " she put her finger on her chin in a thinking manner. I know her very well. She'll do what she is saying. Tear started falling from my eyes.

" Am-- m..om I'll d-do I-it please d-don't hurt him " i got down on my knees behind the glass wall preventing me from Killing my own mother. I begged as hard as i could.

" Let remember this my little Minnie, you're and always will be underneath me. Just do as i told you and nothing will happened to that orphan kid. Do you get it " i nodded and she left.

Timeskip:

Well right after that i was sent to this, mental institution named Infires. I would have been miserable right ? But no, i was thinking of a plan to get out of here c'mon , my Taehyung needs me. All i need is a good plan.

There i met Doctor Min Yoongi , he was the best Psychiatric in the entire state , happily married and had two kids, one girl who was 8 years younger than me and one boy same as my age.

" Mr P-park." He stutter the moment he saw me, while adjusting the camera. He kept looking at me without saying a word.

After a while he cleared his throat and started speaking again, this time he was more confident

After a while he cleared his throat and started speaking again, this time he was more confident." Hello Mr Park, i am Min Yoongi , i am your doctor from now on. I know what you have done and my job is to make your mind stable so that you can live a normal life after your sentence , if you'll answer me properly , I'll be glad because they will help me to help you." He said looking everywhere but me. Well i have to study this guy from now on , he can become the main key in my escape. I didn't replied to anything he asked. Soon he was tired of trying, so he sent me back to my room.

This went on for 4 month, all i did was to go in his cabinet and sit quietly while he was trying to observe and talk to me , i was observing him too. He always had sweat on his head , his little sighs , his eyes keep wavering, whenever i go infront of him, not just in his cabinet , i have seen his behavior change slightly as soon as his eyes lands on me during his rounds around the hospital.

In meantime, What i had heard from the hospital staff was that , his way of treating people is very unique, he is Calm and confident on the outside but on the inside he is also sweet and caring. He always treats his patients like friend and Humans.

I also heard that he can tell from anyone's eyes that whether that person is lying or not. He was ace in his work because of his uniqueness.

Fine , than I'll use his uniqueness to get out of here but first i have to confirm something before trying. I thought to my self.

There was always three rule i had to follow infront of him,

Never look into his eyes.

Try to speak only the truth.

No false statements, to give him any doubt about me.

And my rules were working perfectly. I always looked down in front of him , i don't speak at all and i always keep a poker face, and that's what was driving the Doctor crazy. He wanted to know what i was hiding , he wanted to feel what i was feeling. He was getting deperassed

TIME SKIP AGAIN:.

" JIMIN! It's been almost 5 months of us doing this , where only i talk and you listen. please atleast once, try talk to me. You know you're making things hard for yourself too. My staff has told me that you don't even talk to them, but your behavior is good they say that you never gave them a hard time. You also share your food with other Than WHY!!" He tapped his hands on the table loudly Making me flinch at the sudden impact. Well the flinch was fake though and yes I don't talk to anyone but i always listen and observe all the other things.

Well for my good behavior, i do that just to maintain a good image infront of the doctor. " You know i really feel that there is more in you , like you have a story to tell but you're shutting yourself please tell me ,how will I'll help you if you'll stay like this. If You want to talk off camera I'll shut it too. " He said finally loosing his cool and kept looking desperately at me. It's time Jimin

I slowly raised my eyes up and looked at him ,It was the first time , i looked into his eyes straight but the moment i did, he choked on his breath and started coughing loudly while gesture me to leave.

" H-Hyu-ng G-gwen-chana?" i made my voice as soft and innocent as it can be while i purposely stuttered, when i asked Yoongi is he alright? and Yoongi's face looked like his soul had left his body. He gulped looking at my face and checking out my facial feature from my eyes to nose, Nose to cheeks and than finally looked at my lips.

He bit his own lips and nodded telling me he is fine." Gwenchana Jimin , j-just l-l-leave for now." He stuttered while i nodded and left his room with smirk on my face. " Got you Min.Yoon.gi.".
***************************
Current time:
Taehyung Pov:

Jimin was sitting in the other room after consoling me again. It's been almost 1 week since he had broken my leg, I tried to get up with a plaster on my broken leg but Everytime i try to move my leg, it hurts, like it was broken yesterday.

I feel like shit , i am feeling nuisance from past 2 weeks and today it's the worst. I wanted to call Jimin for help but what if he gets mad at me for calling him because last night he did got mad at me for disturbing him.

I tried again and this time i was able to stand on my own , with limping step i went inside the bathroom and started puking after that i felt a little dizzy too, i quickly washed my face and looked in the mirror.

Why do i have a really bad feeling about this......
************************
Hello guys hope you'll enjoy this chapter too

Please vote and comment

I purple you all 💜💜💜💜