Acceptance

Jimin POV:

Taehyung suddenly collapsed, his words were precising through my heart like a knife, he was right , why i did all that to Him. Did  he really deserved all that. I oath to not let anyone hurt him but i hurt him the most. Am i really suitable for him.

I looked at Taehyung who just fall on his knees , bawling his heart out. Was telling him the truth was a good idea? I questioned myself.

I moved towards him and slowly grabbed his shoulders" Taehyung , i know , i did wrong but from now on , I'll show you a different side of me , I'll change. I promise." I wiped his tears.

Taehyung looked up with blood shot eyes . " Still you won't let me go ? Jimin can't you see , I don't belong with you, i never loved you in that way neither i will do in near future." he said in one breathe , while he pushed me off. With full force ,Making me stumbled back a little.

Since , when he became this straight forward , since when did he got this much courage. My anger started raising , i just opened my heart to him and all he is cares about, is himself . Wow humans sure are selfish. He told me that i didn't thought about him, yet he is doing the same. I wiped my tears that were about to leave my eyes and retained my posture.

" Taehyung , this time I'll really kill each and every friend of yours. If you uttered a single word to anyone and if you don't believe me, TRY ME." i gritted my teeth as i slowly pronounced each word.

"I sure this will make you change your heart" i smiled softly and bend Down to grab his hand. "Don't ever think that i am weak or anything. I am not the Jimin, you once knew. Okay. Well i just told you everything to start a new chapter. Not to hear how you feel or will not feel about me . Got that " I tilted my head a little before continuing.

" Sweetheart, you have to or should i say, you must start loving me , for the sake of our baby and your friends, as i said , in return, i promise I'll change too but if you still tried to run away or anything , than you'll see the worse side of me and  trust me on this, you still haven't seen anything." I raised my brow as i saw Taehyung's lower lip started shivering, his eyes looked at me with so much rage in them , as he bit his lip to calm down, a small Tear made his way out of his right eye, sliding down his cheek right at the corner of his mouth.

I am sorry Taehyung, i just can't let you go ,I'll change i promise that too.

Before i could say anything else , Dr Hawasa and a nurse with a wheel chair entered the room .

" Oops i am sorry , i should have knocked. " She said as soon as she saw us. Taehyung was on the floor sitting on his knees and i was sitting in front of him.

" It's okay , i was going to call you anyway, I don't know why Tae kept crying for some reason, i asked him many times but he is not telling me anything. " I lied my way out of the situation , She focused on Taehyung, who was still biting his lip.

" Are you alright, Mr park? " She asked as she placed her hand on Taehyung's shoulder and helped him to stand up.

On which Taehyung nodded and turned his head away. " Hormones? I guess the hormones that are given to Taehyung are acting up" i quickly respond on my own.

"May be , we have to do some more test before sending Mr Taehyung home, and i am here to take him. " She said, while  the nurse helped Taehyung sit on the Chair as they escorted him towards the ultrasound room. I slowly walked behind him even after she told me to stay in the room .
                      ++++++++++++++++
Taehyung pov:
( few months later)

I was looking outside the window of my old house , i can clearly see my neighbor's entrance , the small play ground and the apple tree i planted there when i was a child, everyone said that it won't grow but now look at it. Everything seems same but still everything is completely changed.