reader's Ending pt 3 (2)

All the pictures belongs to their rightful owner.
*********************************
Third Pov:

Jimin quickly grabbed Tannie and was about to ran, when the owner of the Voice caught his shirt.

" Found You. " Taehyung said in deep voice.

" Why are you running away from me?" Jimin didn't replied as he pulled his shirt and ran as fast as he could towards his rented car and than straight towards the airport.

Soon he was back , again living the life he chose. A week passed without any problem. Same old routine nothing changed ,than one day.

" The haunted house beside your house is sold." Soobin said as he chewed the gum.

" It's not haunted. " Jimin smiled.

" It is i have see-"

" Attention Students! say hello to our new student. Mr Kim Taehyung. " The Teacher introduced.

Jimin went pale , upon seeing Taehyung, why is he here

Jimin went pale , upon seeing Taehyung, why is he here. That all he thought.

" Introduce yourself Taehyung

" Introduce yourself Taehyung. " The Teacher said.

" Hello everyone, i am Kim Taehyung and i moved here from Seoul. " Taehyung said as he glued his eyes on Jimin.

"why don't you take the seat behind Jimin's. Jimin Raise your hand " Jimin slowly raised his tiny hand as Taehyung sat behind him

" Hello Jimin. " Taehyung tried to talk but Jimin didn't replied..

" C'mon, Don't you remember how i helped you on your first day at Seoul. " Taehyung whispered. Jimin still didn't replied.

" Kim Jimin and Kim Taehyung , are you paying to the board. " Taehyung heart fluttered again on hearing Jimin's surname.

First it fluttered when the owner of the orphan told Taehyung about it , when he showed him Jimin's photo. Once Taehyung was able to know the name , it was alot easy to find Jimin afterwards and now here Taehyung is , making things right the way it supposed to be.