Destiny

Taehyung's pov:

"JIN HYUNG"..

" Oops wrong room. " He blankly said and was about to leave but i quickly ran and grabbed his hand as his back was facing me. " Hyung~" i almost choke on my voice.

" Sorry i am not your hyung-" i back hugged him , i had no control over me. . " I missed you , i miss-ed you hyung plea-se~ please~ please ~don't lea-ve me ~. I am sca-red~, i am lo-st~ , i need you gu-ys~ Hyung-" this warmth i missed it ," i- " before i could say more, everything went black , the darkness hugged me in a warm , cozy way, i wish this feeling never ends.

Third pov:

"Taehyung!!!" Jin and Jimin both screamed as they caught Tae , who just fainted. Jimin quickly called the doctors .

Time skip:

" He is fine , Mr park. Due to too much stress his blood pressure rouse. Which's why he lost his consciousness. Please make sure he doesn't stress out like this again especially before surgery-"

" Surgery? What surgery?" Jin interrupted the doctor.

" I'll explain it to him doctor " Jimin was quick to respond and the doctor took his leave.

" Jimin , what happened to Taehyung? Why he acted like that , what was he saying, i couldn't understand a word, he looked miserable. I mean- I thought he was happy without us , like how he left but he looked broken !! And what fu**en surgery were the doctors talking about?? Is he sick or something, Cmon ANSWER ME FOR FU** SAKE-" Jin almost screamed.

" Depression!!!" Jimin quickly said and started thinking about what to say next. He carefully started talking.

" Depression happened hyung, he is in complete depression , his parent's death and everything that happened between him , you , Moonie, hobie and jungkook was too much for him to handle. I tried to help but i guess i failed too. Because he is rejecting me as well, after we moved to Busan and got married, he was normal, but after a year , his depression took the best of him , suddenly he started to hallucinate . I didn't knew what to do, when he kept on hurting himself and me, he started beating me out of the blue , i took it all because i wanted to help him feel some relief but i failed , i also took him to the best psychiatrist but no use. That's why he always look so miserable. But now i have a little hope-. " Jimin was crying his heart out while speaking all the lies he could, to get Jin's sympathy.

Jin slowly hugged him and rubbed his back before cutting his words. "Taehyung beats you?? It's hard to believe , i mean he couldn't even hurt a fly as far as i remember him."

" He doesn't do that on regular bases , only when things doesn't go his way. I don't why i am telling you all this , like we just met again but i guess i also needed a friend, who can listen to my worries as well ." Jimin hugged Jin tightly as he buried his face into his chest.

" Am - stay strong You should have bought him back to us, if he was that depressed". Jin who was still debating whether to believe Jimin or not , chose his words wisely. His mind can not process Taehyung his Tae Tae as a abuser.

" Well i tried but he didn't wanted to come back because of all the cruel memories but this time it's different like i said the hope , is the miracle that took place and he got pregnant, his doctor manage to convince him, that he needed extra help for the sake of his baby , which she can't give in Busan that's what made him come to Seoul again. As for the surgery, it's a small rib fracture that needs to get fixed. " Jimin continued his act of innocence while bawling a little as he spoke.