party

You throw your head back at the couch, with a fruit bowl in your hand. Your dad sits at the far end, fixing his sleeves. "(y/n), what time did you come back from Keigo's?" He asks looking at you with concern. "Not late, you were just asleep when I came" He hummed back and parted his lips to say something but stopped. "What? Is there something you wanna tell me?" You spoke again.

"Our new neighbors have invited us to a little party at their house"

"What? Really?"

"Yeah, us and some of the other houses next to us"

You gulped dryly, tapping your finger against the bowl. The thought of seeing him again made you nauseous because he had seen you half-naked the other night. Not to mention he was with another girl, probably having sex. You shake your head to push away these intrusive thoughts and get up, your bag hanging on your shoulder.

"Hawks won't take you to school today?" Your dad interrogated because you notice you clutch your keys and head to the door. "No, something about taking his cousins to a doctor's appointment" You reply, and with that, leave the house completely. Hoping not to meet with Dabi, you rush to the car and start it, immediately exiting the urbanization.

Little party? I can't face that guy! Oh my god.... what if I see him at school? I seriously can't do this.

Finally arriving at the school, you walk over calmly to your first class. Luckily you hadn't seen any signs of the boy with scars, so you're not as panicked. You take a seat and hear a clanging sound from the desk behind you.

"Forgot what you look like with clothes on"

You squeaked and turned around quickly, it was Dabi, with his feet up on the desk and his hands giving his neck support. You had also noticed how different he looked with the school uniform now.

"Y-You!" The whisper escaped your mouth and he grinned back. "What? Don't tell me you forgot we take classes together, do you even remember my name princess?" He teased under his breath and it boiled your blood. You obviously weren't about to break character for his satisfaction, so you kept it together.

"Because I can make you remember for good this time"

"I remember, Dabi"

"Getting shy now? Yesterday-"

"It was my bad, let's just forget it" You blurt out and turn around, listening to the teacher speak. His pale hand then reaches for your shoulder and you look at it, seeing the staples up close, his heavy silver rings and nails dipped in black nail polish. "Hope to see you at my house warming party, (y/n)" His breathe too close to your ear and your heart began to pound loudly. His voice was husky and dominant, he was clearly messing with you.

"See you there, Dabi" You could feel him leaning away, getting up and leaving the classroom. After being left a little puzzled, you concluded that he probably ditched class. Did he just come to tell me that? You sunk in your chair, your hand already sore from all the note-taking.