dealer

song: drugs and money by chase atlantic

You walked around crowded bar and into the backstage, where you were met with tall bodyguards. "It's (Y/n), let me in?" you asked, almost a bit scared they wouldn't recognize you. Luckily, they recognized you and had small chat before letting you in.

The air around you was cool, a type of cool you hadn't felt in a long time. You suck in a breath, nervously walking deeper into the place. You've been here a dozen times, yet it feels like this is your first time coming. Nevertheless, you jogged past the backstage, trying to not catch anyone's eye.

Dabi was tuning his guitar, sitting lazily on one of the speakers. His mind pondered on why you and Toga were speaking together, not that he cared, but it was just weird. He expected to you to completely disappear from his life, without a single trace. Was she coming? What for?

"You idiots have to work on your synchronizing when the chorus comes up, one of you always fuck it up!" He hears Toga spout and takes note, Shigaraki follows. Is (y/n) coming? Why would she come..He knew asking Toga would start to annoy him with her comments.

After one more soundcheck, he gets up and walks off the stage for a bottle of water. Suddenly, he watches a female figure walk past him before his eyes. He swears it was you, nobody else had that aura. His eyes followed you in your white jeans and blue top, your silver jewelry shining bright against the dim lights of the club. It was faint, but he knew it was you.

It could only be you.

The place was crowded more than usual, but that could also be because it's been a while since you were last here. You definitely didn't miss the bumping and shoving of people, it used to drive you nuts.

It didn't take long before the LOV began playing, and of course it didn't take you long to find Dabi. But there was something off about him, like he was all shaken up, but it wasn't your place to care, at least not anymore.

"Have you seen Overhaul?"

"Do you know any guy that goes by Overhaul?"

"Hi, is Overhaul around here?"

These were the same round of questions you asked. You somehow ended up three drinks down, thinking, if I'm gonna meet up with this drug dealer I might as well drink to ease my nervousness. "Overwho? No sorry! What does he look like?" A preppy girl gives you an answer different from 'no, sorry'. Yeah... that's the thing, "I don't know.. really, I'm just told he would be here on weekends" You scratched your head. To your surprise, the girl turns away and ignores you to listen to the band play.

You're glad nobody from the band looked at you, since meeting up with them would ruin your goal. And during your search, guys would hit on you and asking for your number. Sure, they were cute and all, but in all honesty, it wasn't easy getting over your ex.

The live music eventually came to an end, and the people disperse back to what they were doing before. Now you were stranded, standing alone on your platforms, fuck me. So you decide to go for another round of "Where's Overhaul?"

"Overhaul? Comes here on weekends only?"

"Sorry, haven't met him"

"You've heard of Overhaul? He's uhh, i don't know how tall, heard he's a he"

"You've asked me three times tonight, for the last time, no"

It was a hopeless case, you were never gonna find this guy, perhaps this was a mistake. It was stupid getting all dressed up to to look for a guy you didn't even know how he looked like. You were about to leave until you feel a pair of hands on your shoulders.