shaking

"You unclip my bra and I will punch you"

"You're no fun princess"

You felt Dabi's large hand leave your back and shoved it back into his pockets. "You coming to the cafeteria?" You look up at him, with sparkly eyes looking at his. "No thanks, that's trashy ass food" He spat and you pouted.

It had been about two weeks since you broke up with Keigo, and started your new "friends with benefits" with Dabi. The sex was amazing, and the friendship grew even stronger. It was a nice period, although you couldn't stop from worrying about something bad happening, it was too calm.

Dabi was practically your only friend at the moment, at least in school. It cost you some nasty stares, but you enjoyed him as your only ally. From time to time you would have some sort of awkward encounter with your former friends. But you thanked god you haven't had Hawks face to face with you.

"I'm not grounded anymore by the way"

"Uhm.. that's alright, what time you want me to come over"

"God, stop making it sound like we're a bunch of sex workers"

"I'm sorry, you wanted a formal request or something?"

You huffed and followed him to his motorcycle parking to talk. You decided to skip lunch like him, it was better than eating alone anyway. "I was going to say no either way, I'm on my period" He stays looking at you, "well that sucks, wanna blow me them?" you slap him in the shoulder. "I swear.. is that all you're thinking about?" You scolded him and he give you a cocky grin.

"If we're talking about you, then yes, that is all I think about"

Your cheeks lit up bright red at his comment. This guy is so annoying. "Can we just go eat somewhere?" he shakes his head. "You seem to be blurring the lines between fuck buddies and an actual relationship" He lectures and you roll your eyes. "Before all of that shit we're friends, you wanna tell me friends can't eat together?" you say and notice him groan, I am right though.

"Fine, just don't make it fucking weird"

"You're literally the one making it weird!"

You laugh and glance to the side, seeing Hawks walking in the distance. He also locks eyes with you. You froze in your spot, not knowing what to do, it had been a while since those yellow eyes have pierced your soul. He had blank expression face, and quickly turned his head away.

"I don't get why you can't just get back with him"

"Well- That's because... He.."

"Don't tell me you left him for me, (Y/n) i thought you were smart"

"Shut your trap, not everything's about you"

Maybe that line was a bit too cold, but you have to get the record straight. This was because Dabi was right, you did leave Hawks so you could be with him. But what good would telling him do?

You snap out of your temporary daydream and see Dabi talk on the phone. "Well fuck me...mom I don't want to see the bastard, besides I have plans" He said sharply and you pay full attention. "He did what now? Mom, he can't do that, it's yours, and tell him I'm applying to where ever the fuck I want, he should be lucky i even wanna study" He continues to speak coldly and meets his eyes with yours. You've never witness him in such a serious state before.

"Fine, but I'm not staying more than 10 minutes" He hung up abruptly and sighed. "I'm guessing our plans are on hold" You mumbled and he hummed in affirmation. "It's alright, I'll see if I can make my own plans.. with Toga or something" You smiled at him and he looked the other way. "Toga's one crazy bitch, you sure you can handle it?" He half smiled and you chuckled.