truth

"Hey Dabi! pass me the joint already!" Dabi hears Spinner yell across the lounge of the wave. How did he end up here? Shigaraki said he needed heLP moving in new furniture. Just one drink, he told himself, then I'll head home to (y/n). But as always, his lack of control gets the better of him, and time slips right off his hands.

He lets a milky cloud of smoke escape his lips, with two women sitting with him, their hands taking an adventure on his body. Why do I feel like I'm missing something.. Spinner had eventually gotten up and pulled the smoking item right off his fingers, since he was deep into his  daydreaming.

"Like I... forgot something"

"What was that, Dabi? Wanna head to a private room..?" He heard one of the ladies chirp in his ear but doesn't respond. "My phone.. where's my phone" He mumbled to himself. "Dabi Dabi!! Scram, you sluts" The blonde girl walked towards him, shooing away the females.

"Huh..?

"Woah, someone's baked, anyway here's your phone, you got a couple messages from that (y/n)"

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

He widened his eyes and pulled the phone from Toga, who sat next to him. "What? You two fought or something?" She asked but he was focused on reading your texts.

You're running late dabi :((( remember my snacks!

hellooo earth to dabi, did you crash?, anyways i'm outside waiting, I have your luggage with me, ur mom was so nice!

i should've known you wouldn't come, why do you always keep my hopes up?

"Dabi? Are you okay?" The blonde girl asks tapping on his shoulder. "I have to go, sorry" He said, getting up quickly and bolting out of the bar. It's a miracle he didn't trip on his way to the car, he wasn't exactly sober.

He had never driven so fast. Shit. He was upset, and he didn't even understand it. He was so upset that he let you down, when you weren't supposed to be of much importance to him. He fucked up, bad. He looked at the time, 9:59 p.m.

When he arrived, there was no sign of you. He felt his heart sink with the sight of his bag on his doorstep. Her dad is sleeping, her car's gone.. I can catch up with her. So he grabbed his luggage and headed to the road, calling you until you picked up.

"(Y/n) Hey, my bad, I got caught up and couldn't make it in time"

"It's okay, Dabi"

"What? You're not mad?"

"Mad? No.. I'm way past that.."

"Listen, where are you? Let's meet up and go on my car"

"No, it's fine, I'm already on my way"

"Damnit, I messed up, where are you?"

"would you believe me If i said if I'm in the movie theatre parking"

"I'm on my way, and don't fucking run off"

You stood there, laying against the front of your car, arms crossed and your nose and cheeks red for the crying. You weren't breaking down, just hurt. You were selfish about him, you knew you wanted him all to yourself, but he didn't feel the same way. It was out of your hands, and you hated it.

It wasn't long after he parked rather recklessly beside you and he bursts out of the car. "Princess I'm sorry, really, I-" You hushed him, "You were smoking". "And you were crying" He bites back and you look the other way.

"Come on let's go"

"Dabi I can't keep doing this"

"What?"

"I can't keep pretending we're just fuck buddies"

"(y/n)"

"Look at me, I'm sobbing over a guy not picking me up.."

"You don't mean that"

"I do Dabi.. I like you"

Dabi stood there, stone faced in your eyes. He didn't know what to say, you could tell. It was painful but relieving once you let it go. "And you were right, I did dump Hawks for you, I do get jealous when I think that I'm not the only girl you're with, I am a parasite latching on to you, but can you blame me? You were special from the start, when I saw you for the first time in summer, when you punched that janitor for me, when you took me to Taishiro's party.. "You tried to not choke up on your words.

"And when we both got each other presents, you know I wear your perfume every day? I actually need to buy a new one..anyway. I've only seen you once with my glasses.. not that it matters though, I just thought.. never mind"

"But i should thank you though, for not giving me that recycled bracelet you use to brand other girls at the bar, it helps me sleep a little better at night, but...

how long until you're done playing with me too, Dabi?"

Your eyes resemble glass at this point, watery and glossy. His face is unreadable, and you guess it's because he doesn't have anything to say. This is where it ends, right?

All good things eventually come to an end.. right..?

"Why are you making it sound like I'm leaving?"

"Because you are"

"Well, I'm not going anywhere"

You looked at his eyes, deep in his gaze. "I don't think I made myself clear, this friends with benefits shit we have going on is over, done, no más" You restated with your sassy attitude, using you hands to emphasize. "Then what do you want me to do?" He asked, throwing his hands in the air. "What the fuck?" You rose a brow at him.

"You wanna be my girlfriend, right? Then be my girlfriend"

"You must've really smoked up the last of Shigaraki's batch, huh? I swear this is just a waste of time" You rolled your'e eyes, about to walk into your car. "Jesus christ—Listen to me" He calls out, his hands in his pockets and staring at you.

"I'm listening"

"I don't like relationships, that's the truth, but I don't want you out of my life. Truth is you've made my days better, so alright, I'll be your boyfriend"

"Well, how romantic"

"I'm not beating around the bush, I want you (y/n)"

He wants you, he wants you! You gave him a stubborn face, thinking it was this easy?. "Don't give me that face, I wouldn't have driven all the way here I didn't care about you" He talks, walking closer to you, pinning you against the front of your car. "And contrary to popular beliefs, I do give two shits about you" He whispers and leans in to give you a kiss, a real kiss. A kiss where you knew he didn't have other intentions, it was pure, and everything you ever wanted.

You placed your cold hands on his jaw to pull him closer, wet sounds being the only thing you hear. He hoisted up your legs to lock around his waist, your tongues still dancing together. "We should get going" He said, his lips still brushing yours and holding you as if you were about to fall.

"Your car or mine?"

"Which one has more space?"

"Idiot"

You playfully hit his shoulder, giggling now that he was letting his grip on you go. You ended up going on your car, since Dabi's car was newer, you didn't want anything to happen to it. And the next thing you know, the two of you were off to the senior trip.

All good things must come to an end... right?