preppy neighbor

"I-Um, why am I here?" Your shaky voice spoke and suddenly the door busted open revealing Dabi with his uniform shirt all opened up revealing his chest and the sleeves pushed up, along with some sunglasses. It looked like he just got hit by a train. "Sorry I'm late principal, hey you fucking creepy ass stalker" He greeted but completely ignored your presence, sitting down beside you.

"Please, language! I've called you all here to talk about yesterday's events, Mr.Dabi here told me he found the janitor "stalking" Ms. (y/n), I just wanna verify the validation of that statement" She spoke to the three of you and you glanced over at the black haired boy. His eyes were drowned in a reddish tone. No way this guy's high.. in front of the principal?

"Nothing to validate here, he left his door open one time and I saw all of the pictures and videos, and there was another time that I caught him getting off to a video in the boys' bathroom" He explained between chuckles, raising one of his legs and resting one of his ankles on a knee. "Principal, you're really not gonna believe this guy are you? I mean look at him!" The middle aged man who worked as a janitor protested and only made Dabi laugh even more.

"I didn't think I have to pull out but whatever" Dabi huffed and reached for his bag, pulling out a ziploc bag with pictures of you. "I got this from that closet that I'm sure he cleaned out by now, that sick bastard" You observed the images of yourself get tossed to the principal's table. Your heartbeat became uncontrollable, you had no idea what to say, you didn't even know why you were here in the first place.

"(y/n), have you ever felt him threaten you or stalk you?" She asks you as you were blank. If I say the truth they'll definitely let him stay... and he'll probably keep doing it. But believing Dabi's story, he'd stop... who knows if his evidence is even real in the first place. Although, it would be shitty to let the janitor stay after Dabi got into a fight with him for me...

"Well.. to be honest.."

You feel Dabi's eyes weigh on you as turn his head to your direction. "I've always felt uncomfortable around him, Ma'am" You confessed and the Principal took a deep breath.

"Thank you for your honesty, (y/n) you may leave now" She smiled at you and you did as told. However, something in you wanted to wait for Dabi to come out, so you sat on the bench.

A few more minutes pass and the door opens. "Oh, hey" He blurted out as he noticed you looking at him. "I just wanted to say thanks" He continues to walk, but you proceed to follow him. "Just looking out for my preppy neighbor" He mumbled and brushed his hand through his hair.

"Dabi, I'm-"

"Sorry princess, but I gotta head to class now" He mimicked your past excuses and entered another classroom. You felt powerless, like maybe you misunderstood your mysterious neighbor.

You were left overthinking for the rest of the day. You managed to craft a lie to tell Hawks when asked why you were called to the principal. And always so gullible, he believed you. The two of you agreed to do a little shopping before staying at your house for a bit.

"I'm just saying, the first movie is way better baby~"

Your boyfriend was arguing about a saga that was released on Netflix. It was one of those rare nights where you could do move nights and cuddle in the living room, it was nice. It drove your mind away from the whole janitor mess, and back into your picture perfect life. "If you say so baby, just play it please?" you pout he tightens his embrace on you. You always felt so secure and safe with Hawks, too safe.