lets try this

You lazily cleaned your luggage out, desperate to fall asleep. You convinced yourself that Dabi wasn't looking at you from his window, and you had no idea where he was. His motorcycle was there, but no sign of him. Your dad also explained in detail everything the happened while you were gone, including his conversation with your neighbor.

Dressed in a matching pjs set, you decided to leave the gift in front of his house, to get it over with. You pulled off your ponytail so it was just brushed down, and you grabbed your bag and stepped out into the breezy night. I should be going to sleep.. My eye bags are probably coming back again.

Your legs managed to walk you up to his front door, which you knocked on gently. You dumbass, he's not gonna hear that. But shortly after that, the door did indeed open, showing a shirtless Dabi, with sweatpants hanging low enough for you to see the waistband of his boxers. It wasn't until now that you noticed how slim he was.

"Isn't it your past bed time?"

"Were you watching me through your window?"

"Answer me first"

You chuckled as he comments. "Jet lag" You said, watching him run his hand through his black hair. "No, I wasn't stalking you, princess" He said bluntly, leaning on one side of the entrance. You both lied.

Your hands were getting sweaty from hiding the present behind you, but it was all in vain as he noticed. "What's that" Dabi talks again, pulling a grin on the corner of his lips. "I-Uh- Okay, I'm sorry for hanging up on you the other day" You finally said, handing him the bag.

At that moment you wish you could take a picture of his face, because it wasn't like anything you've ever seen. He looked surprised, and a little bit in disbelief, which worried you. "If I know this is what you do to apologize I would befriended you long ago" He joked and gestured for you to come inside.

You laughed nervously and look inside the house. "No.. I just wanted to drop that and get back to sleep, but thank you-" He pressed his index fingers on your lips. "Don't be such a brat, come on" You knew he wasn't going to repeat himself, so you followed him inside. At first, you believed you were going to sit in his living room, but you ended up in his room. Nervous was an understatement.

"Oh wow.. Versace? You must've really felt bad" He boasted, lifting up the box in his bed. You awkwardly stood there, until he told you to sit in his desk. "Whatever, I just thought you could hide your high eyes with style" You crossed your legs and looked away from him.

Your eyes spotted a pink bag on his nightstand. "Is that for your girl?" He looked at you point at the bag and he chuckled. He got up and handed it to you. "It's for you, sorry for getting in your family drama" His deep voice echoed through ears as the bad landed on your hands.

Cautiously peeking in the bag, you pull out a flower shaped perfume, made of glass. Your cheeks grew hot looking at the delicate item, and back to him on the bed. Your eyes sparkly with happiness seeing the gift. So we both got each other gifts, huh?

He watched you closely, in the room's darkness, the only light giving you vision was the window. You sprayed a bit on your wrist, and smelled it. It was sweet and flowery, you fell in love with the scent.

"Thank you, Dabi, I love it"

"It's just an apology, thought a materialistic girl like you wouldn't accept anything less"

"Shut it drunk face! You're lucky I didn't initially think you were calling me stinky"

"That's what I told Toga, but she wouldn't stop bugging me"