say it

"Does this look good?"

"Are you fucking kidding me? Come here"

You twirled around in a tight short skirt, a leather jacket with tassels, along with some white doc martens. He grabbed you by the waist and kissed you, his hand grazing over your beautiful curves. "It looks fucking hot" He corrects your previous sentence, squeezing your waist.

"You wanna.. squeeze in a little quickie before we go?" You asked, slowly throwing him on your bed and climb on top of him. "Ahh.. now? We running a little late" He grins sheepishly, and you frowned. "Soon I'm going to have to buy a toy" You joked, followed by a nervous chuckle as you got off him and grabbed your purse.

"That's a good idea, I know a shop-"

"I was joking, Dabi, jeez"

He saw you roll your eyes and open the door. You were ticked off, he noticed this but didn't say anything. You hoped he would ask you what's wrong, but it felt like he was closing up on you today. You decided to push down these thoughts and walked to the car. As he began to drive, the sudden urge to ask stirred up.

"You never told me anything about quirk therapy, did it go well"

"It was okay.. it was weird opening up to a stranger, but oddly comforting.. I don't know, I might go again"

You hummed at his response, staring at the city lights as they slowly transitioned to the beach setting. You could barely concentrate on your thoughts, getting irritated at his loud music. You turned off the volume in frustration, and he asked "is everything okay?", you nod.

Something was bugging you, and it was only a matter of time until you blew up.

Shortly after, he parked into the vip of the bar, opening up the door for you. You grab his hand walking in, feeling the ground under you vibrate as the speakers of the club burst in your ears. And for some reason, you really didn't wanna be here.

He grabbed you by the hip and showed dominance, but you didn't really feel like it. He called you baby and princess, but did you actually feel like you were those things to him? There were times where you felt needed and cared for, and others where you would just be doubtful.

You hated feeling like this. It was so hard trusting him sometimes.

He dragged you backstage where you met with his gang of friends getting ready. "(Y/n)! It's been so long since I've seen you!" The blonde girl jumps in excitement as she puts on her shoes. "Hi guys.." You waved back and feel Dabi leave your side to grab his instrument.

"I'm sure you'll love today's performance, we got a really solid lineup, no we don't"

"They are always great, Bubaigawara~"

"You wanna wait in the crowd baby? We're about to start soon" Dabi asks as he tunes his guitar. "Uhm.. yeah, you want me to get you something to drink?" You asked looking around awkwardly, "I'm fine-actually get me a beer" He answers quickly and you walked over to ask a bartender.

"Two beers please" you kindly requested and rested your elbows on the long wooden table. During your waiting time, you noticed a familiar female figure sit next to you. White hair... bunny ears... wait.

"Rumi?"

"Huh? (y/n)? I wouldn't expect you in here above all places, oh wait, I would" she snapped with that devilish grin of hers. Guess she can't be nice even if her life depended on it. "I could ask you that" You responded and shifted your weight to one leg. "I was just bar hopping with the guys, but they didn't wanna get off on this place, so I'll be out of this shitfest soon" the girl says, eyes wondering around the crowded floor, "What are you doing here?".