anxious

There were many things that ran through your mind, and sleep was not one of them. You rolled around, stared at your tv, opened your laptop, scrolled through Tiktok. You've done pretty much everything in the book to distract yourself, but nothing. You've had your fair share of fights with Dabi, but this one by far takes the cake, to the point where you couldn't even have him in the same room. 

And on top of that, it started to rain.

What a shitty Friday. 

The sun won't come up for a couple of hours, what am I going to do? And after much debate, you decide to leave your room and into the kitchen. You could hear the guest room's shower running, you assumed he was taking a bath. 

You swallow the entire cup of water as if you were in a desert, and stared at the the big glass windows displaying the harsh raining. He probably can't sleep, he hates the rain. You glance at the clock, 3 am. You pondered on the thought on whether or not you should cancel Yuu's invitation, there was no point in going alone. 

After settling the glass on the dishwasher, you walked back to your room and crawled into the bed. You closed your eyes shut, forcing yourself to sleep once again. 

You should just wipe your memories out, nobody will care anyways. All you do is overthink and make every one run away from you.

That's not true.

You couldn't even keep the one boyfriend you really cared about.

It's not like that.

You should've just stayed with Hawks.

I wasn't happy.

You'll never get into your dream university.

Yes, I will

"Shit!" You breathed out, getting up from the bed. You felt a cold sweat in the back of your neck. You tried to calm yourself down, and checked the time, "It's only been 20 minutes?". You rubbed your eyes and slowly got up. You didn't give it a second thought, you walked to the guest room. 

You slowly opened his door, trying not to wake him up. The room was pitch black, you couldn't even make out what was the bed. You almost thought he wasn't home. 

"What"

You heard his voice in the darkness, a little surprised he noticed you were there. "You're awake too.." You said, still standing at the door. "You're usually here to help me sleep, I'm an insomniac" He spoke again, but you still couldn't make out in what position he was in. 

"Do you mind if I.."

"Whatever"

You walked further into the room, closing the door and not leaving much for the eye to see. You heard him scoot to the left side, so you crawled into the opposite edge of the bed. A couple of minutes passed, and you heard him turn around several times. You then heard him grab his lighter and a cigarette. 

"Dabi"

"What the fuck is it now"

"You can't smoke in here" 

"Bite me"

"Put it away"

"I'll go outside then"

He makes the bed creak once he sits up and something in you drove you to move across the spacious bed, holding his shoulder from getting up. "Can't I smoke in peace? I'm fucking anxious" He spits out, a bit colder than usual. "Put it down" You say softly, loosening your grip on the boy. Dabi felt you wrap your arms around him from behind. 

He doesn't answer, but he decides to lie back down in his initial position. You looked at him, your elbow buried in the bed and  your face resting in the palm of your hand. His breathing calmed down, and you traced his chest with your fingertips. 

"Remember when I said that you could dump me whenever you want?"

"Yeah, when I had dinner with your dad for the first time"

"Well, it still stands"

"And remember when I said that it wouldn't be necessary? "

"Yeah"

"Well, it still stands" 

You chuckled softly, finally finding his eyes in the darkness. He touched your face, his thumb swiping across your cheek. "I'm sorry" You whispered lowly enough for him to hear. You heard Dabi chuckle and look away before bringing his gaze back to you. 

"It's whatever"

You smiled, and leaned in to kiss him. His lips were warm once they met with yours, and he quickly glided his tongue across your bottom lip and bit on it. It wasn't long before you climbed on top of him, in nothing but your panties, pressing your hips against his. Dabi's hands quickly found their way to grip your waist. 

Everytime you would break the kiss, Dabi would kiss you back harder. You moaned into his mouth when you opened your eyes to see him staring at you. "Weren't we going to sleep?" He teased,  now attacking your neck, sucking on it, breathing heavily for you to hear. You gasped at his actions, "Shut up" you breathed out, rocking your hips back and forth. 

Dabi couldn't wait anymore and pulled out his boxers, his erection springing up after being in confinement. Your mouth watered at the sight, and desperately aligned your entrance with him and sunk down. He groaned at the lewd and wet sounds that came from you riding him, his hands pushing you down harder each time to feel all of his length.

You were panting in the crook of his neck as the both of you took your frustrations out on each other. He was violently thrusting up your walls and you couldn't help but clench around him. "You feel so good, princess, so tight for me" He praised as he continued abuse all your sensitive spots.

Your brows furrowed as you felt the pit of your stomach coil up, your breathing losing its pattern. You lifted your head to look at him, whose face you could make out as a blushing mess, also lost in the pleasure. He tucked your hair behind your ear as he continued to fuck you relentlessly. 

"Shit, shit" You huff out as he took control of the pace, his hips snapping upwards. "What? can't take this dick?" He grinned confidently, however breaking the smile to focus on the penetration. "I-I can take it.. All of it" you moaned, losing the strength in your arms and let your chest meet with his. "Show me then" He lifts you up once again by the chin and picks up the pace. You whimpered at him as he used you to bounce on his dick, "I can.. I can.. I~" You repeated to yourself like some obedient puppy, trying to satisfy their significant other. 

"Take it like the good little princess you are, (y/n)" He breathes out, your body finally syncing with his. You heard him whisper to himself profanities ending in your name, his head thrown back. He also adored hearing your angelic moans and whines each time he hit that spot that drove you crazy. One could say he almost lo..

"Dabi, Dabi, I-I'm sorry.. I..I'm coming"  You said quickly, your voice trembling. He noticed your legs shake and held them as you came on his dick. "That's it baby.. cum on me, good job" He pet your head as let you rock your orgasm out before you got off and dug between his legs to suck himoff. 

His cock felt numb at this point, and he stared at you bob your head up at down. He picked up your hair and held it in a messy ponytail as you worked his dick down your throat. And all it took was yours eyes meeting his for him to finish in your mouth. After you licked and swallow his load clean, you helped him put on his boxers, and he guided you back into your clothes. 

You rested in his arms, still trying to breathe slowly from the intense sex. He rubbed your back in a comforting silence. 

"We are one toxic couple"