don't be a stranger

It was a gray and cold morning. You felt refreshed as you drove yourself to school. Today you had a different hairstyle on, it was brushed down and curled, with hairpins clipped in the sides. You felt cute and confident nonetheless.

You enjoyed the feeling of not being watched 24/7, but not the part about being alone. The truth was that you enjoyed the feel of company, not the people themselves. At first, nobody noticed your presence, but it was only a matter of time until you heard whispers surrounding the classroom.

With an uneasy feeling resting on your shoulders, you take a seat. Thank god Hawks doesn't take this class with me. Then Dabi entered the room, his uniform looked like it hadn't seen an iron in years, the top of his buttons were lose, his hair usually messy and spiky, and his eyes were covered in sunglasses. The sunglasses you got him.

He sit behind you, hooking his feet up on the desk. "Nice shades" you comment, slightly turning around. "Thanks, one of my bitches got it for me" you bit the inside of your cheeks at his words, one of my bitches?. "Why the long face princess?" Dabi asks, noticing your change in body language. "Nothing, didn't think I'd see you so early here" He chuckled and removed his feet out of the way to lean close to you, giving you a better view of those beautiful ocean orbs, and his red tinted eyeballs.

"I came to see you, and I see you lost your fear in that skirt, one breeze and I can almost see that thong of yours" your breathing lost pattern at his words, and you rubbed your legs together. "Stop, we're in class" he chuckled once again and move his lips to your ear. "I have something better we can do" he whispers and you raise your eyebrows.

"And what would that be?"

"Fuck- Dabi" you moaned into his mouth as he maneuvers his fingers so effortlessly into your soaking pussy. "What? Don't like it? Do you want me to go faster?" He whispered back before kissing you again and moving quicker. You were now in the storage closet, locked in, and doing foreplay against the cold and gray wall. "L-Like that-yes!" Your voice hitched at the curling of his fingers inside you, immediately finding your sweet spot. Your legs around him tightened, until he came to a stop.

"Turn around" your eyes widened and his grip on you was released. You shakily obeyed, placing your hands on the wall and arching your back out, like you're being inspected in prison, it was almost humiliating.

"Still wanna go to class princess?" Dabi speaks with his husky voice as he raises your skirt and grabs your ass. "Wow, I was joking about the thong but seems like I was right, you fucking slut" He says baffled as he hooks a finger on the thing string and lets it go, you jumped as a reaction. "Relax, (y/n)..why so tense?" He breathed out a low as he brushed his clothed erection on your entrance.

"One time you said that if you fucked me I wouldn't be able to walk, and we're in school"

"I'll try not to break you, but I can't promise anything"

That sounds fair enough, I mean it's Dabi we're talking about. And somehow I would let this man do more than me than I ever let Hawks do in our entire relationship. He got your signal of a green light and you heard the sound of him unzipping his pants. You were excited, yet nervous, it felt like you hadn't had already had sex once. So here you were, in a closet, about to do it with your neighbor.

You jumped at the sudden contact of his tip on your entrance. "Stop being so tense, you're with me" Dabi tells you once again, and your heart flutters a little. He could be so caring sometimes, but then you remember he doesn't like having those feelings. You felt him plant light kisses in the back on your neck as he peels off the remaining of your clothes for you to only be in bra and skirt.