ice cream

song: toxic by kehlani

"C-Can you repeat that?"

Yuu gulped, holding her hands together as she was standing in the corner before you. She hated her and her louth mouth, it always led her to moments like this.

"Hawks and Rumi...They wanted to get you back for cheating on him. Rumi would stop by that bar you guys would go to and paid a bartender there to fake interest with Dabi so you thought he was cheating on you"

"So those texts.. they were staged .. and you knew you fucking bitch"

"That day.. my pool party, it was all their idea, I swear I didn't wanna do it, I wanted to tell you I really did!"

"You're not gonna get out of this, you're just as guilty! You call yourself a friend?"

Angry was just one thing, you were upset, disappointed, sad, and felt so stupid. You were a fool, caught up in people's games and you were sick of it, you just wanted to live a real and peaceful life. Your eyes became glossy, hearing the words come out of her words that became harder to digest. They felt like daggers stabbing your every being, it was betrayal at its finest.

Yuu felt horrible, seeing you in such a state made her feel even more guilty, if that was even possible. "(Y/n), I'm really sorry.. I told them not to do it I promise you I didn't want you get hurt" The blonde female spoke and you looked up at her, tears prickling in the corners of your eyes.

"So this was his sick plan to get me together with him?"

"No, you weren't supposed to get back with him, but uh... you ended up sleeping with him"

"So I'm the one who fucked up, this is great, just perfect"

It was starting to make sense, the way Dabi reacted to your blatant accusations. He didn't defend himself because he was just as confused. You were yelling and barking at him to the point where he didn't see the point in setting things straight because you would never listen. He allowed you to let him go because he was tired of the same cycle too, cursing you and proving once again how he could never come love anybody.

"(Y/n).. Let's ditch this movie.. we could-" Her hand was reaching out to your shoulder and you slapped it away in no time. "Let's? Do you seriously think I'm going to be your friend after this?" You spat at her, shoving her out of the way so you could go into the movie room.

While the movie was still playing and people were munching on whatever snack they could get their hands on, you stomped to your group of acquaintances. "You guys have some nerve staging up Dabi for cheating, you guys are a bunch of sick and twisted fucks" You cursed at them, and observed their face change in expression. "S-Sorry guys.. it slipped" Yuu mentions on the side, who was panting from catching up with you.

"W-What are you talking about babe?"

"Babe? Don't call me that ever again— and you" You shifted your eyes at Rumi, looking at you like you were a piece of meat, that stupid grin of hers. They don't care, they never did, they wanted to see you fall from the start. In a moment of anger and distress, you grabbed the sodas in their cupholders and squeezed it hard enough for it to splash all over their faces. "Fucking bitch!" The bunny-like girl yells, now catching the attention of the people who were supposed to be watching the movie. "Hey take it easy!" Taishiro tried to calm you down, but it only provoked you to spill all the nacho cheese on his shirt.

"Fuck you guys" You managed to choke out with a shaky tone, and threw the popcorn to their faces, causing it to mix with the already sticky soda. After giving them a piece of your mind, you finally storm out of the theatre, the cold breeze quickly hitting you in the face.