the movie

"(Y/n)! There's a package for you"

You hear your dad yell from downstairs and you walk to him. A package? I didn't order anything.. "I don't think it's for me, check the house number" You protested, opening the door and seeing a basket of sweets and bath items. Picking up the card placed on it, you read the name Overhaul written on it, of course.

"Who is it from?" He asks and you laugh nervously, "It's uh.. Hawks, yeah Hawks sent this to me". He nods and says something along the lines of Hawks being a perfect boyfriend. You lifted up the gift and brought it to your bedroom.

Bath bombs..sweets... body wash... and perfume? You lifted up a small box showing a designer perfume with a slick design. "I needed one anyway" You mumbled to yourself and tried it on, it smelled like jasmine and lavender tied together.

Your phone rings.

It's Chisaki, you hoped, but it was Hawks instead. You groaned and rolled your eyes before answering, "Hi babe~" You chirped on the phone. "Hey, are we still going to the movies tonight?" He asks, his voice sweet as always. Your pursed your lips and thought I can't cancel this too.. I might as well go along with this, "Yup, I was the one who rescheduled".

"How was the seminar?"

"It went great! I got to ask questions and stuff... pretty good, what did you do last night?"

"Rumi came over to watch the basketball game, but that's all"

"Ahhh that's cool"

You didn't realize it, but it was hard for you to maintain a conversation longer than 5 minutes with this boy. Perhaps it was him, or you were just done with Keigo, but the relationship eventually felt like a hoax altogether. Maybe if you broke up with you would feel better, I don't even know why I'm still with this guy.

"Surprise!- OH"

"Keigo! What the FUCK, please knock before you barge in!"

You yelped and buried yourself into the sheets, his face a deep red. It was only a few hours before he was supposed to pick you up, so you wanted to try out a new toy. Unfortunately, you couldn't even have that to yourself.

"Sorry (Y/n), your dad told me you were sleeping and welll- who sent you that?" His voice wondered on until he saw the basket resting on the corner of your room, shit. "J-Just a gift from my aunt, not the point.." You masked the truth quickly and poked your head of of the blankets, watching Hawks sit on the bed.

"Shit, ahh I mean I could help you finish..?" He proposes, the red still noticeable on his cheeks. Yeah, the point was to not do it with you.. "My dad's here, it wouldn't be right" You stated and he hums. "You're right" He says, his eyes scanning the room, "Do you want me to come back later...or?".

Don't be so mean, (y/n). "You can stay babe, no worries, just get me a shirt" A crooked smile formed on your face as you point at the closet. He got up to pick out a random shirt, and throws it to you. It wasn't long until you see it was one of Dabi's old shirts, oh fuck me. Instead of making a big fuss, you just put it on and held yourself from making any comments.

He hops back into the bed next to you, and you notice he looks for the toy you purchased, "Can I try it on you? We never do stuff like this". You stared into his amber eyes, practically begging. You couldn't complain though, if you wanted to get pleasure it was easy, but it just wasn't in you today. For fuck sakes, I wanted some alone time after all.