hopeless case

Your breathing became shaky, along with the rest of your body. The air suddenly went cold around you, and the urge to cry was increasing by the second. Your body was stuck, practically paralyzed from the call.

He.. knows...? It's not possible, how? I'm gonna throw up.

Nobody knew your secret, not even Hawks. It was your dad and you were ashamed for him knowing. It is your ultimate regret, something you couldn't take back even if you sacrificed yourself for it.

For years you've punished yourself over this, hating yourself on the daily for not doing anything right. This consumed you, in ways nobody could imagine, and the fact that Dabi— your neighbor who you just met— knew more about you than your boyfriend ever did fazed you greatly.

"(y/n)? You're shaking"

A warm hand is welcomed on you shoulder and you turn quickly, as if you were on the edge. "Woah, baby are you okay?" He sees the panic in your eyes and brings you into his arms. You felt nothing, it wasn't comforting at all.

"Ah- sorry I'm just"

"Homesick? It's okay baby" What? No? Shut up that's not it at all! Might as well play along.. so he doesn't keep asking questions. You nodded slowly, and then walk into the hotel. Of course, you were going to be sharing a separate suite with your boyfriend, but the last thing you need was an empty space with someone who you've almost lost all feelings for.

Dabi rubbed the bridge of his nose in frustration, and grunted loudly. "Fucking idiot, you blew that one" He muttered thinking about what he told you. Dabi couldn't wait until you came back, he just had to tell you right there, he didn't enjoy waiting.

He thought about messaging you, and saying sorry, but that wasn't something he normally did. Most of the time, he just shrugged his way from things, not giving a care in the world. But this was different, because not only did you fill in a gap in his life he didn't think he had, but you were the only person to help him when everyone ran away.

With a cigarette between his fingers, he smoked out the window of his room, the same window where he saw you half naked, by accident, i guess. He chuckled at the thought, he found it funny how you got all flustered that time. You probably saw him with the chick he fucked that night, and a part of him hope you would be jealous.

"Want anything from room service or wanna go to a breakfast place?" Your boyfriend jumped in the bed with you, peppering you with small kisses. You giggled and locked eyes with him, "room service is fine, baby". He then proceeded to hover above you, his hands on both sides of your face.

To say the makeout session was intense, would be an understatement. He had the ability to shove his tongue down your throat and not find it bad, on the contrary, it turned you on. You were the quiet person in the relationship, so you only moaned softly, but it was enough to drive him crazy.

Your boyfriend was kissing and licking you neck, huffing his way to your chest. He looked up to get your consent, something he never failed to do, he was a golden boy, too perfect. You gave him a nod and allowed him to lift your skirt, exposing your breasts. He cupped them and focused on the right one, sucking it lightly while kneading the other. Your hand gripped on his blonde locks, looking upwards and biting your lips. Hawks was successfully releasing the pent up stress you had from last night's events.

"Hey.. baby?"

"Mm?"

"Can I try something?"

You trusted him, he wouldn't do anything to hurt you, never. I should say yes, poor guy has been waiting a week to be with me. You told him yes, and you felt his hand crawl down to your panties, already soaked. You gulped at the realization of what he meant.

As he slipped off your underwear, you caressed his face, giving him a genuine smile. Before doing anything, he licked his fingers and rubbed your pussy, gentle but good enough to have you breathing heavily. The silence between you was nice and calming, and you felt his finger enter, getting groan from you.

It didn't take much for you to request for two more fingers inside you, grunting and whining at the tightness. He moved closer to you to kiss you while simultaneously maneuvering his hand down there. Hawks was panting from how fast he was pumping, and you were too busy gathering your thoughts together.

You felt in the pit of your stomach a knot growing more and more with pleasure, fuck. "I-Hawks.. Ah~ I'm almost-" your words were raspy. "Yeah, you wanna come baby? Are you almost there?" He said in your ear, his fingers losing the pacing and then picking up shortly after, curling up inside you.

You couldn't hold much longer, and released on his fingers. Your body was trembling from the impact, and you wrapped your arms around the boy and pull him close. "That was amazing, Keigo" You praised him and he grinned happily.

"Room service you said?"

"Yes you dummy, hurry or we'll be late to the tour"

He exited the room shortly after, but only because you kept insisting, because he didn't wanna leave your side. As he made the call, you checked on your phone for any missing texts or calls.

None from Dabi.. Okay. To be frank, you didn't want to talk to him. Besides the fact that he's giving you unsolicited pity, you were just down right annoyed. However, you were even more angry at your father, who was most lightly the culprit. So you decided upon yourself to text him.

You: hey dad

Dad: Sweetie! how was the trip?

You: Great! Hey did you by any chance talk to Dabi yesterday?

Dad: Yes, why?

You: Why did you tell him about you know what?!

Dad: I'm guessing he told you, oh boy. Sweetie it's no problem I promise! I had a fine conversation with the boy, and he doesn't look that scary

You: that's not the point.. you know how I feel about that

Dad: Right, I'm sorry, I'll leave you alone for the rest of the trip, have fun (y/n) okay?

You: Yes dad, and well, I'm sorry too

You sighed and put your phone down, proceeding to get dressed. Perhaps you shouldn't have hung up on your friend, who was only worrying about you. But that's the thing, Dabi doesn't worry, so you must be a really hopeless case in his eyes, and it killed you. 

(a/n: another filler kinda idk NSDJK im having trouble transitioning to the GOOD part of the story but i just wanna take it slow for now, sorry for not updating yesterday :(( also thank u for 1k reads!!)