cat fight

song: blame by jesse

You wiped off the blood of your nose after receiving another rough punch from Rumi. You should've known better than to fight the captain of the female sports team, someone who goes religiously to the gym. On the other hand, the only thing you had running for you were three lines of coke and the bottled up frustration you were ready to take out on her.

In the couple of quick moments of the fight, the tan woman tackled you and shoved you against the wall, making you cough up more blood. "You really think beating me up is gonna get you accepted? You savage!" You snapped, pushing her away and then charging towards her to kick her once again. "At least I can fight!" She growled as she punched your jaw up, causing you to stumble backwards.

Dabi stressfully watched you slap, kick, and punch the other girl, not knowing whether or not to stop you because you told him to stay out of it. Don't get him wrong, he was also about to start fighting with Keigo, but to his surprise, he also had to urge to stop the fight.

The altercation eventually led to them pulling on their hairs in a frustrated manner, that's when the males believed it was time to stop the fight. "(Y/n) Calm the fuck down" Dabi spat dryly, hooking his arms on your shoulders and dragged you away, Hawks copied these actions.

"Don't touch me!" Both girls yelled as they became restrained. "(Y/n) You're bleeding from your mouth, nose, god knows who else, you have a fucking black eye, you're about to pass out" The black haired male tells you but you don't listen.

"What is going on here?"

The crowd that was surrounding suddenly walked back as they saw the principal approach them. That's when the fight comes to end, you ended up more injured than Rumi, of course. Both of you were dragged to the the principal's office, leaving the two boys alone.

"Control your beast of a girlfriend" Dabi told him as the girls were taken, and Hawks gave him a nasty look. "Shut your mouth before I beat you up too, freak" Dabi rolled his eyes, and gave him a cocky grin before flipping him out and walking away. He knew that despite his thin figure, he could take the guy and snap him in two.

And so while you were sent to the office to receive your punishment, Dabi does what he has been suspecting for the whole day, and calls Overhaul.

"Dabi, my man, how are you"

"Cocaine, Chisaki? You sold (Y/n) cocaine?"

"You guys are close? Man, I had no idea"

"Not the fucking point, in what part of your head did you think selling a high school girl cocaine was a good fucking idea"

"She initially asked me for some painkillers, I sold her the normal shit, and as a token of my gratitude I just gave her a little bag, she said she didn't want to at first, then the next she was asking for more"

He pinched the bridge of his nose, incredibly upset he let such a thing slide by him, He should've noticed you weren't okay, it was his fault you had ended up like this. It was his fault he didn't come sooner.

Things weren't the same anymore. He fucked up too late and that's why you started to get hesitant with him. You couldn't even tell him about your college acceptance.

"What were you two thinking? Fighting in school like this?" The principal asked, fingers intertwined and under her chin. "Principal, I was just showing my sadness over my.. college rejection and then she mocked me!" Rumi protested, waving her hands around. "May I remind you in was you who made the first move" You added and leaned back on your chair to relax, like you weren't about to get suspension... maybe even expelled.