square one

"Keigo"

"Mind if I sit here?"

"Be my guest"

You were out of it, your eyes were puffy, nose and cheeks red, and goosebumps on your skin. The blonde boy sat beside you, a little bit of space in between. "What are you doing out here? Where's Dabi?" He asks, resting his elbows on his knees. "He left" You answered bluntly looking at the floor.

"Is he coming back?"

"No"

He hummed at your response, "can I have a sip?" he looks at your bottle. "Sorry, you're too late" You wave around the bottle and he chuckled. "What are you doing here?" You mirrored his question. He looked at you, your eyes meeting his yellow orbs, "To be honest, I just heard you yelling and wanted to see if you're okay" He confessed and you giggled.

"Before you keep being nice to me, I think I should come clean about something"

"What is it?"

"I was cheating on you with Dabi"

You don't why you said it, whether it was the alcohol or because you were tired of holding all these secrets. Your head felt heavy and you thought honesty would make you feel better.

"I know"

He looked calm, did he always know? "It was obvious, the way you looked at him and talked to him was enough for me" He continued and you listened carefully. "And you're still talking to me? There must be something wrong" he laughed at your words and straightened his back.

"No, I'm just head over heels for you"

"Keigo.."

"I'm serious, (y/n), I'm still in love with you"

He loves me..? Why can't Dabi love me?

"Fuck! Just like that Keigo~" Your moans filled the guest room of Yuu's house as your ex fucked you from behind. "You look so hot, babe" He whispers in your ear before going back and pushes your waist deeper into the bed to change the angle. "Shit.. that's so good! Don't stop, don't stop!" You begged, quickly bitting and gripping the sheets.

You were a mess, panting and gasping for air as Hawks filled you up with his length. You'd be lying if you said you remembered how you got here. The last thing you remembered was Keigo saying he still loves you, perhaps his charms were too strong for you. Plus, you were single, and what better rebound than your perfect ex boyfriend? Nonetheless, the sex was top tier. And yeah, the fact that you were still damp from the pool and your bikini failing to cover your parts bothered you, but you didn't care.

Because if Dabi doesn't care, so can you.

Because if Dabi can move on, so can you.

Your breath hitched as the winged male slapped your ass, and spread your cheeks to thrust in deeper. It felt glorious, but not as glorious as Dabi.. but we shouldn't be comparing.. right? It doesn't matter, Hawk's dick feels too good now, that or I'm too wasted to think. I just remember I gave him my consent and I was enjoying every second of it.

"Moan for me, babe, let me hear you" He ordered and you obeyed instantly, whimpering and mewling from his touch. "That's it.. fuck.. I'm close" He groans and thrusts in deeper. "Pull out, Kei" You remind him, as if you weren't already on birth control. He nods with a grunt and slows down, rolling his hips to reach your soft spots. You twitch at this feeling, also moving your hips around to match his motion. He finished on your back shortly after, and reaches for her towel to wipe it.

And before you could crawl out and call it a night, Hawks pulled you closer by the waist and started to lick your cunt. "Oh my god~" You huffed as he dragged the flat of his tongue up and down your folds. He loved hearing your high pitched moans, and inserting his fingers to reach your climax.

You almost felt dirty, like you were sinning. Well it was definitely surprising, the way you unravelled yourself so quickly after dumping your boyfriend. Perhaps you were desperate to move on, maybe you needed other ways to fill your sadness.

"Keigo~" You call him out as you finally ride your orgasm. Your hands reached for his hair from behind, overstimulating and shaking from his mouth movements. Once he stopped, the both of you crashed on the bed and laid down.

"Wow" You said, breathing heavily. "I'm guessing you want me to give you a ride home?" he predicts, turning his head to you, "Let's stay here a bit longer, home is the last place I wanna be, trust me" you reached for your phone but notice it's not with you. Crap.

Going to school became the walk of shame. Shame mostly because you slept with your ex boyfriend right after dumping Dabi. You obviously didn't feel good about it, but it's not like you could turn back time. Hawks offered to spend time with you, but you told him that you wanted to take it slow. However, you were wasted when you said this, so you didn't really mean it. But what's done is done, and you guessed you switched back to the golden boy.

Your dad bit your face off, but not for the reasons you'd think. It wasn't the fact that you were savagely drunk, or that you spent the night at Yuu's house even though he wanted you home, but it was that you lost your phone in the midst of it. He supported and counseled you through the breakup, comforting the best way he knew how.

Life had to return to normal, one way or another.

Life goes on.

Nobody lasts forever.

You told yourself, don't look for him, he's not here. You'd see his car parked sometimes, other days you wouldn't see him parked for days on end. His motorcycle was still in the house, his car wasn't, maybe his dad grounded him. But you never saw his face, it was like your brain blocked him out of your head.

You thought about deleting the memories of him, and believe or not, there were times where you were about to. But once you do that, then what? You let him win, and then what? Maybe you should stop using your quirk as a solution to your problems, because they weren't helpful in the long run.

Sure, the breakup hurt, but what really sucked was cutting all ties him. You didn't like losing a boyfriend, fuck buddy, and friend all in one night. For example, you teared up when throwing away the perfume to the trash. One, because it smelled good as fuck, and two, because every time you smelled it brought you back to all the blissful memories.

And now you were back to square one, back to your lackluster life and never to hear from the boy next door again. Maybe if he had a change of heart, if he told you he loved you back, you could forgive him for cheating. Now that's crazy. But you liked that, you liked crazy.

"Heyoo, earth to (y/n)?" Hawks says, waving his arms, "hey, sorry". You opened your notebook, whipping out a pencil to start note-taking. "You feeling okay?"

"Yeah, never been better, babe"

And just like that, it was like nothing happened.