sounds like a plan

"Hawks?"

"(Y/n)"

You stood there awkwardly, looking at a blank faced Hawks. This was the first time you'd talk to him after the abrupt breakup. "Sorry I-I was just on my way to Taishiro's room" He said trying to not stare at you too much, but it was hopeless to do so, you were to breathtaking.

"But the boy's rooms are the other way.."

"Really? Oh wow, I must be really clumsy"

"Why are you here, Keigo?"

The clock was ticking, and if it wasn't because you were raised better, you weren't going to just run away from this man. "Nothing I just.. how are you doing? we haven't talked.." He finally asks, leaning him body against the wall, you reflected these actions and said "I'm good, thanks for asking, didn't think we'd exactly be on the "friends" terms".

"I have to go, Keigo"

He holds your wrist before going anywhere and pulls you close. "(Y/n), I'm sorry about everything, I'm willing to fix my mistakes for you" He whispers and looks into your (e/c) eyes. "There-there is nothing to fix here Keigo..and besides I know you and Rumi are together" You almost choked on your words, watching him get close.

"We.. aren't anything official"

"You should ask her, I'm sure she'll be thrilled"

"I can't do that.. Because I'm not over you, I can't think about being with another girl that's not you (y/n)"

You take one step back, taking a deep breath and looking at your hands. He can't get over me and I'm already with another boy.. At least he doesn't hate me. "You shouldn't hold yourself back" You mumbled, a bit of guilt coming over.

"(Y/n), let me treat you right.. let me.. let me care you the way you want to, let's go to my room and we can talk this out" He slowly says, getting a hold of your shoulders. Your breathing shivered at his touch, his amber orbs locking eye contact.

"I have a boyfriend"

".. What?"

"I'm.. with Dabi"

Those three words felt heavier than they should've, and you could see Hawks's change in attitude as he let go of you and stuffed his hands in his pockets. "I see.." Is all he says and you begin to grow impatient, I really got somewhere to be Hawks!

"(Y/n)"

"Yes?"

"Did you ever.. love me?"

You widened your eyes at the sudden question. You gulped and felt your body grow cold, "Yes, I did, but that was a long time ago, things are different now" You bluntly say, that being the most honest answer. It pained you to confront him like this, after many years of being with him.

"If you ever.. feel lost or think about me again, please know I'm here, waiting, and that I'm still in love with you, (y/n)"

"Keigo.. I"

"I'll get going, see you around"

He leans in to place a peck on your cheek, then continues to walk further into the hall, you guessed to Rumi's room. After knowing for sure that he left the scene, you bolted down to the lobby, praying the Dabi would still be waiting.

And he was.

Clad in turtleneck and pants and sneakers, he laid eyes on you the moment you stepped out of the elevator. He scan you from head to toe, and lightly gasped. It was only when you stood before him was when he got up and locked eyes with him.