model for me

song: teddy picker by arctic monkeys

"ah.. fuck! (y/n) slow down~!"

Dabi furrowed his brows and hissed at the sight of you riding him. Your hands were using his chest for balance, panting and sweating from all the movement. You were aggressively taking his length in, you didn't even give yourself time to adjust, but it didn't matter because you were upset.

The knot inside the pit of your stomach had been forming for a while now, but because pride got the better of you, you didn't want to finish yet. "You're gonna—b-break my dick, princess--shit" He cursed, his face in pain and his toes curling. Given his current state, you gathered enough confidence and hit his cheek, "Now I get to decide when we're finishing, okay?" You ordered, watching him widen his normally lazy eyes.

Every time you snapped your hips with his, you grunted more and more, you were reaching your limit. You hadn't even noticed the loud creaking of your bed until Dabi desperately tried to hold the board. Your juices were now completely coating his dick, making it wet with and almost slippery. You lowered down to his face, still working your way up and down his dick, and welcomed him to a hungry kiss. He quickly slipped his tongue in, exploring your wet cavern while at the same time making lewd noises.

Heeventually found your exposed waist in held it tight enough to bruise your skin. "I wonder how long you've been holding it" He whispers with an evil grin, beads of sweats streaming down his face. "Speak for yourself" You darted back, sinking down roughly, rocking your hips forward and clenching around him. "Oh, you're so dead" he says, throwing his head back at the warmth hugging his cock.

You allowed his free hand to grip one of your breasts as you moved back up to keep jumping on his dick. Your body was sore, and as much as you loved making Dabi pay, your pleasure became a priority. Whimpers escaped your lips, finally allowing yourself to reach your climax. And then you moved off of him and between his legs. "You can't just leave me lik- you bitch" He gasped lowly, watching you envelope your mouth around his dick, gagging on it in no time. When he would move his hands to grab your hair you would slap them away.

It wasn't long before he came undone, he was a moaning mess, shooting his hot load up your mouth, you deliberately took it in and swallowed. Just when he thinks you're done, you continue to maneuver and overstimulate him before he starts twitching. "Princess, stop, oh my god-" You heard him beg as you licked him clean and then laid onto of him.

"That was.. a lot"

"Hope you learned you lesson"

Your eyes met his, now inches away, your chin resting on his chest and your arms hugging his body. He traced his fingers so softly on your back that it almost tickled, he was so gentle with you sometimes. "You still want that shirt?" you joked, trying the change the mood. "Hmm, no, I think you've earned it" you had a big dorky smile plastered all over your face.

I'm falling hard for this guy.

"I'm guessing you have to go now?" you mumbled with a tone of sadness. You were used to him leaving shortly after your sessions, and of course you didn't like it—but it's not like he's supposed to stay and give you aftercare, you were fuck buddies, nothing more.

"I can stay for a bit"

"R-Really?"

He scoffed at your sparkly eyes staring right him. "Hey.. so about that trip..? You hummed making circles on his patched skin. "You getting cocky after I let you top me?" He chuckled and you nodded like a little puppy. "Well, my answer's still no" you slowly got off him and sat straight, "I knew you wouldn't change your mind, was worth a shot though".