initiative

"Carry me?"

"No"

"Dabi!"

You frowned at him as you two marched to your destination, the beach. The class had the morning to be at the beach, and so here you were, marching in the hot sand until you reached a nice spot.

"Please~ It's so hot"

"Are you serious? This is nothing"

"Easy for you to say!" You protested and stopped walking to catch up on your breathing. "Plus, my legs are sore because someone couldn't control themselves the other day" You shot a look at him and he chuckled, "I don't recall such things". And after much groaning and whining, Dabi finally gave in and offered you a piggy back ride.

"I hope you don't get jealous anymore"

"Well if that's how I'm going to get punished whenever I get jealous then-"

"I'm trying to be a boyfriend here, alright?"

You smiled at his words, he's really trying. "You're doing great so far" He clicked his tongue and continued marching until you agreed on a spot. Setting down the chairs was exhausting, but luckily you seduced your way into Dabi putting them up himself. He pulled out a beer and put on the sunglasses you got him.

"Oh come on Dabi, everyone's far away, you can take off the sun shirt off"

"Baby, you're asking for a lot but not giving me anything"

"Oh, I see"

You slowly stripped down to your two piece, which hugged your curves tightly, its red color popping out in the sun. Dabi lowered his shades to get a better look at you, and you grinned at him. Your boyfriend got the message and he peeled his shirt off, he pats on his thigh for you to sit—and of course, you followed.

"beer?"

"yes, please"

He pulled one out from his mini fridge and passed it to you. You clinked his bottle with yours before letting the cold liquid glide down your throat. He turned on his speaker and played some rap to settle the beach mood.

And here you were, lying agains Dabi's chest, his hand resting on your thigh, and the other holding his drink. "If you kinda think about it, this is our honeymoon" You commented, playing with the strands of your sandy hair. "I guess" He mumbled and looked back at you.

"Why are you staring at me like that?"

"You're smart princess, try and guess"

"Dabi.. no.."

"I'm doing it, with or without you"

After half an hour, the two of you were around a part of the coast were tall grass stood. With your hands on your hips, you waited for Dabi to finish rolling, "if they catch us we're dead". "You're too up tight" He snapped back and continued to meddle with the smoke item.

"You wanna take the first hit?"

You nodded and parted your lips, giving him space to place the blunt between them. He lit it up with a small blue flame emerging from his thumb, and you inhaled sharply. "Fuck!" You cough out after taking in too much and give it to him. "You're too cute" He giggled and watched you pat your chest. You blushed at his comment and froze for a second before coughing again.

After a few rounds, the two of you walked back, you were practically on another planet. Returning to the spot with beach chairs, your inner high self which for some reason is always horny comes out and you dives in for a kiss, pushing Dabi into the grainy sand so you could straddle him.

"You needy, princess?"

"No~Maybe.. I don't know.. maybe yes!" You rambled between laughs, cupping his face in your hands and gave him wet kisses all around. He caressed your body and traced little circles on your exposed skin. He is being surprisingly gentle right now..

"Baby"

"What's up~"

"Let me take you out tonight"

"What? Really?"

"Yeah"

Suddenly you regain focus, and you looked down at hin, both your hands on each side of his face as you pinned him down. Your hair was pooling down and met with Dabi's skin. "Where are you taking me?" You said, in a low tone, like you're in a room filled with people.

"Surprise, just be dressed by 8 and meet me in the lobby"

"I won't see you until then?"

"Afraid not princess"

You pouted, but still undeniably happy. It was already a hassle trying to get him to act more caring on the first days of your vacation, but now he was the one showing initiative, it was definitely progress.

After a peaceful nap on the beach, you woke up at the golden hour. Your body felt a little foggy from the weed in your system, and you felt Dabi's hands play with your hair.

"(Y/n)"

".. One more hour"

"(y/n) get up"

"Make me"

"You got a call from that Yuu in our class"

"Fuck! We have to go back, they probably left without us"

And in a rush, you pack up everything, jogging in the remaining heat of the day back to the hotel. You were out of breathe, and the same could be said about Dabi, who was carrying twice as many things at you. Luckily there were still some students coming back and you joined the group for a late lunch.

Shortly after, you split ways with Dabi, asking him if you should dress up casual or fancy. "Doesn't matter, you'll look hot anyways" is what he says, how romantic. You wobbled back to your room and crashed on the bed, thinking of an outfit.

You pull out a white tube tob, exposing your now tanned skin, and a long flowy skirt, with a high slit on the side. You wore matching platforms and turn to the mirror to check yourself. Damn my ass looks good.. okay focus!

You leave your hair wet for a more tropical look, apply some dewy makeup, and wear gold jewelry to piece it all together. You throw on a cute crossbody bag over your shoulder and walked out the room, 7:50 p.m., I'll be on time if I go now.

Opening the door, you walked out, welcoming your fresh scent of vanilla and roses to the hallway. You start to march to your destination, but was quickly stopped.

"Hawks?"