its really you

You'd be lying if you said last night's party was boring. You had allowed yourself to fall into Dabi's hands, and you loved how it felt. For the first time, you felt what it was like to have the control over your relationship and told Keigo off.

The following morning, you rolled off your bed, your feet sore from the walking. You rubbed your eyes, and a small smile was plastered on your face. You couldn't stop thinking about Dabi, not when he dropped you off, not  in your dreams, and not now. He was living rent free up there and you didn't have a problem.

You were left with wanting more, you bit your thumb just thinking about it. He said you could reach him anytime you wanted, and that intrigued you. The craziest thing is that it felt so normal when he kissed you, because deep down you've been wanting that too.

The phone rings, it's Keigo.

"Good morning"

"So? Are you ready to talk to me now?"

"I don't know Keigo"

"I'm outside, could you at least try to see me?"

Goosebumps invades your skin, knowing he was in front of your home. You'd wish you were overflowing with joy, but you weren't. Cald in a thick turtlenet and leggings to cover the hickeys, you exited the house.

"Are you hungover?"

"No"

You were sharp on your phrases, crossing your arms. He still didn't get off his jeep, so he was talking to you from the inside of the car.

"(Y/n), I'm sorry, I shouldn't have gotten so mad, we aren't in a rush or anything"

"... I heard you told Rumi about us"

"To be fair, you arrived with patchwork here"

You sighed in annoyance, the both of you had ruined it some way or another. People don't think straight when under the influence, and when they're horny.. good one (y/n).

"I get it if you don't wanna see me for a bit, but.. nothing's going to happen to us, right?"

"Y-Yeah.." You answer, almost embarrassed because you basically cheated on him. For a moment, you felt guilt hang on your shoulders, but you loved the thrill. "What are you gonna do?" He speaks again and you look around.

"Maybe I'll do some shopping, that'll cool me down"

"Okay, we can meet again on Monday?" You nod. And just like that, Hawks went back to being the golden boy of your dreams, who could never do anything to hurt you.

"And baby?"

"Hm?"

"Dabi didn't do anything bad to you.. right? You know better than anyone how he is"

"Don't worry, he took care of me" You gulped. He nodded slowly, and left your house.

You walked into your house once again. But before going in, you noticed Dabi's car and motorcycle parked. He's home... should I try to talk to him? Your dad had gone to run errands, so you had nothing else to do. You just wanted to see.. him.

And so you called him.

"princess"

"Do you wanna.. hang out or whatever"

"You're playing with fire"

"I know, let me come over?"

"Be my guest"

————————————

After a lot of stalling, you gather courage to ask him about last night's events. You two sat on his couch, snacking on the food he laid for you. The house was empty, that much was obvious.

"Do you wanna talk about last night?" You blurt out, watching him turn over to you.

"What about it?"

"Well?! I cheated on my boyfriend"

"You didn't worried about that when I had your pussy in my mouth"

He was right, you weren't a bit concerned for Keigo. In fact, you were willing to keep it a secret if it meant having more.

"Does.. that.. make us something?"

"Oh no no, I don't do love, relationships and anything related. If you wanna keep doing this, it'll be strictly for sex"

"But-" You choked on your words. For a second, you let your guard. Of course, you thought, Dabi doesn't like those things. He also couldn't care less about being the guy I cheat on, because he's not losing anything. How is he so selfish sometimes?

The offer still stands. No drama, no love, just sex with your hot neighbor. And on top of that, you can stay with your perfect boyfriend and continue with your double life, because Dabi won't tell a soul. You couldn't lie, this was the deal of a lifetime.

"So? We got a deal?"

"Yes"

"Good girl"

He pulled you by your top closer to him, you lips falling in his. Your breathing hitched, as he wasted no time grabbing your ass through the leggings. You giggled uncontrollably, even though you had basically made a pact with the devil at this point. You were right where he wanted you to be, and you didn't mind.

You felt stars as your tongues danced, and his pants growing tight. The moaning that escaped your lips only made him want you more and the kissing more violent. Your eyes met with his, those cyan orbs that stopped your heart from beating.

You touched your forehead against his and everything came to a stop. Your eyes went white as you realized your quirk had activated on accident. You came in contact with one of his memories, the one where you helped a white haired boy get his burns treated.

Why am I seeing this in his head? It doesn't make any sense.. wait

And suddenly you remember that day, completely. Walking beside your stubborn mom, and finding this abandoned boy. He was quiet and shy, definitely in a lot of pain. This was the first time, in a long time, where you recovered a whole day's worth of memories.

Dabi pushed you away, turning off your quirk instantly. He was frozen, eyes widened and locked on you. "It's really.. you" He spoke lowly. "You're.. that boy! I knew it!" You pointed at him. Neither of you knew what to do.

"Nope, I'm not doing this" He spat getting up from the furniture, his gaze never leaving you. "Dabi! Hey, okay- woah, I have a lot of questions" You stumbled on your own words. "Leave, (y/n) before you give me a headache" He responded and gestured you to leave. You obeyed and walked out.

"Now what? Are you gonna avoid me?"

"Bye" He said, no emotion, and slammed the door, leaving you outside. You sighed, not believing what just happened. "Why do you have to be such a hard ass!" You yell, knowing he was still listening.

Dabi just ignored you, scratching his nose and heading up to his room. It was really you. He didn't want to believe it, because what were the chances? What the chances you would move next to her? He was annoyed, annoyed you could drill into his mind like that.

And so he didn't bother to reach out to you, and you didn't text him either. Afraid of what he might say or do, you had an array of feelings. And so you saw no sign of Dabi for a couple of days.

Then came the day of the cemetery.

(a/n: short chapter but the next one will be long!! i hope yall are liking and thank u for 2k reads HUHHHH anyways to celebrate ill be taking requests :))