hide and seek

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Your eyes flutter open and hit snooze on your alarm. 8 p.m.. That's right, you put an alarm to wake up-- because if not, you would just keep sleeping and never meet up with Overhaul. "Fuck me" You cursed lowly, getting and stretching your back. Your hair was all over the place and wore a shirt two sizes too big.

"(Y/n)? Can I come in?" Your father knocks on your door and you tell him to come in. "Are you heading somewhere?" He asks, looking at you go into your closet. "Um.. no.. why?" You nervously answered and made eye contact with him.

"Rei, Dabi's mother is throwing a dinner tomorrow, will you come?"

Oh no..

"Um.. No, I'm gonna do some studying and I don't know if I'll have time"

"Alright, it's just that you've been cooped up in your room whenever I get home I just thought.. you might wanna see-"

"I've never been better, don't worry about me, just a bit nervous about college decisions next week"

You weren't lying, at least not completely. He was only looking out for you, so you couldn't get upset. After talking for a bit more, he went off to a dinner conference, at least I won't have to worry about sneaking out.

Slowly but surely, your showered in steaming hot water, letting your hair become soaked. After washing it and bathing completely, you walked out, drying yourself. During all this time, you couldn't stop thinking about accidentally meeting up with Dabi. You remembered how you tried to reach out to him, and he just closed the curtains on you. It hurt like a bitch, and going to the same club he plays in wasn't exactly ideal.

But you're going for one reason and one reason only. To meet up with your drug dealer

After styling your hair to your liking, you storm into your closet. Try and dress up.. maybe it'll cheer you up, you tried motivating yourself while forming an outfit. You dressed in a sparkly, black two piece with open slits on the sides that hugged your curves perfectly, and the straps on the top made your shoulders and chest area pop out. The fabric was almost see-through like, but that wouldn't matter since the club would be in the dark. To finish the look, you stepped out in jimmy choo shoes that showed off your shiny legs.

"Red.. or nude?" You mumbled to yourself, sitting down in your vanity and choosing between lip glosses. Red, let's be bold. You dragged the lip product across your soft lips and smacked them together. And after being done with your makeup, you grabbed your clutched and suddenly stopped.

"Perfume..."

You searched through your room, and spotted Chisaki's gift. Biting your lip, you used it and splashed on some on your body, it smells amazing... You were ready to head out, you swallowed down whatever fear you had and hopped inside your car.

song: luxury by azaelia banks

"(Y/n) (L/n), I'm close with the LOV"

"Sorry miss, ya not on the list"

The night was unbearably cold, and you wished you'd brought a coat with you. Now you were arguing with the bouncers. "C'mon, I'm friends with Toga and the others, you guys let me pass last time" You protested but the man didn't seem to want to turn an eye. "They aren't playing tonight miss, they never mentioned you" He spoke and you groan, this can't be happening. You looked behind you, the extensive line of people waiting for you get in.