sundress

"And how was school? You barely talk about it nowadays, you're starting to scare me" Your dad commented as he fixes his hair across the living room. "It's alright, what? Do you think I'm skipping or something?" You joked, as if you weren't actually doing that. In reality, you spent the whole morning treating your hangover, and also replaying the night over and over. "That would be so unlike you, anyways grab me that wine bottle" Your father requests and you look for it.

Clad in a simple yet elegant sundress with some low gladiator sandals, you hand over the gift and grab your purse. You were too scared to text Dabi, afraid it might be too pushy. After all, he did mention how the two of you were just having fun, go with the flow right?

The two of you departed from your house, and, on foot, made it to the Todoroki household. You could deduce from the several cars here that there were more than just a couple of people here. Sucking in a breath, you watched your dad knock on the door, waiting eagerly as he held up the wine bottle.

"Welcome Mr. (L/n), hello (Y/n) nice seeing you again"

A light blush dusted your cheeks while hearing the comment. Rei was always so nice whenever you came over to Dabi's place, at least the handful of times she was actually there. You would usually see her out and about running errands, since she's technically a single mother. Perhaps that's why your dad and her got so along, they have more or less the same struggles.

"Hi" You smiled and waved, walking into the home and greeting everyone there. Dabi. Dabi, where are you. He said he'd only go if you were there, so where was he? Maybe he forgot, he has other things to take care of, don't get upset, you have no reason to get upset.

"(Y/n), can you put this in the kitchen?" the white haired woman handed you the wine back, and you took it and nodded. Walking towards the kitchen, you bump into a male figure, "Sorry-"

"Watch where the fuck you're going"

A blonde, spikey haired boy was suddenly barking at you just because he was in your way. "What the fuck? You watch where you're going" You snapped back, holding the wine bottle like a baseball bat, this wasn't going to end good.

"Fucking try me bitch" He growls, putting his fists out in the air. "Both of you idiots drop it" A familiar voice speaks from behind you, his hand crawling down your lower back. "And who the hell are you supposed to be?" The nameless boy continues to put up a front, and Dabi plucks out the wine bottle off yours hands and leaves your side to put it on the counter.

"I fucking live here, and you are?"

"Tch, Bakugou, I live across the street"

"I didn't see you in the first dinner party" You pointed out, crossing your arms and leaning against the fridge. The group of three, now staring at each in the kitchen area, waited for answers. "We couldn't make it last time" He answers coldly, pulling on the collar of his shirt for some air.

"Well, I live on the house next to this one"

"So how long have you two been fucking"

Your eyes widened, looking at Dabi who was also locking eyes with you. You laughed before answering him, saying "I'm sorry?". "You two are so fucking obvious, and easy to read, you're the sweet picture perfect girl, and this guy is the bad boy who lives next door, I can tell something's going on" He points out, waving his finger around with a judgmental face.

"If you're looking for a threesome, then you've come to wrong place"

"No thanks, I have a boyfriend"