lights off

song: disco tits- tove lo

A part of you was largely relieved that it was Dabi and not some random guy. You gulped and he turned around, zipping his pants up. "I thought you left..."You mumbled, walking forward and meeting his gaze. "I supposed you were gonna go running back to that boyfriend of yours, never left though" He explained, his voice raspy and his stance a bit tilted.

"Yeah.. about that" You laughed nervously, sitting on the counter, noticing as how he moved to wash his hands and rested against the opposite wall facing you. He only hummed and you proceeded to briefly explain the moments that brought you to the bathroom.

"So? Did you break up or something?"

"What? No- I mean, I don't think so"

"Then why are you still here"

In that moment, Dabi shifted his position, and had his hands pinned down on the counter, on the sides of your thighs. His face only inches from yours, you gasped softly at his moment, and took a second to look into his mesmerizing eyes.

"W-What do you mean b-by that?"

"Well, you're taken, but you're here with me, and this door is still locked"

"That doesn't mean anything!"

"Then why aren't you stopping me?"

His fingertips were softly running up your soft thighs, making you stiff. He's right, I haven't stopped him, and he's been touching me. You gulped, feeling your dress get pushed up only slightly. "Hm? You don't wanna talk?" He leaned into your ear and whispered, he was too close for comfort.

"We shouldn't do this.."

"Oh yeah? Then say the words and I'll get out of here"

You remained silent, as his touch roamed up to your straps and down to your inner thighs. The muffled music was merely an extra, for now you were becoming increasingly turned on by just a little physical contact.

It was just something about him that made you submissive under him, his voice, his smell, those eyes. He had the power to make you weak on yours knees, something you weren't familiar with. He spelled danger, and you liked that.

"Yeah, didn't think so"

"Don't get so cocky"

He smacked your thigh with his right hand and squeezed in roughly. You squirm at the sudden act and he chuckled. "You're a real slut aren't ya?" He spoke again, his voice sending shivers down your spine. "You wear this dress where I can see almost everything.. cover your skin in my perfume.. hell princess, you're just begging me to fuck the shit outta you" Your breathing was heavy.

Your throat was shut, like you couldn't answer him. His eyes were still locked on yours, and he noticed how you rubbed your thighs together. He clicked his tongue in disappointment, "Oh, I didn't think so" He shoved his hand to spread them.

"Dabi.."

"I swear if you fucking say something stupid"

"Turn off the lights" You order shakily, and he smirks. "That's more like it" He compliments, reaching out for the switch and the rooms goes pitch black. "Tell me princess... where has that Hawks touched you before..?" He asks, and it took you a while to answer, incredibly nervous.

"H-here" You mumbled, taking his hand and guiding him from your neck, to your breasts, and all the way to you panties, already soaked. "Fuck.. guess I'm gonna have to make clean the mess he made" You hear him say and feel one of his hands creep up your back and pull you closer to him, finally crashing your lips onto his.