pride

You played with the keychain of your lanyard, observing your friends talk about one of the teachers. It was Thursday, the day before you leave for your short and most-likely boring trip. The only thing you were excited about what heading home and taking a nap.

Schoolwork was really taking a toll on you, for it had been consuming most of your hours. You also hadn't seen Dabi around, but it's only been a day since you've seen him, he was probably off to one of his many adventures.

Your mind was also fogged with the number he gave you that night, whenever you feel overwhelmed call this number. It's not like you were mentally unstable, maybe he got the wrong idea? Perhaps he was just looking at for you. Could it be that that's the same number he uses when he's on the verge of breaking down?

The bell rang cutting your stream of thought short and everyone got up. You had class with Taishiro, which was bearable, although he didn't talk much. There was a project assigned to everyone and you noticed you needed tape, paint, among other materials. You cursed your breathe knowing you had to go to the storage room.

Walking over there felt like a million years, your ponytail bobbed side to side, you skirt flowing with the wind, that of course didn't fail to make you insecure. What you didn't know, however, was that you were about the see something you wish you hadn't.

Opening the door, you find Dabi leaning to the wall, his hand gripping on a female's head for what immediately looked like a blowjob. The suddenly light that entered caused the both of them jump and move away. "Shit (y/n)! Could you be any careful" Dabi cursed and your heart was beating too fast to speak.

You didn't recognize the girl from anywhere in specific, she also wasn't the same girl that was with him the time you peaked through his window. Oh. My. God. The girl was downright angry, but you couldn't tell at whom, she picked up her things and bolted out. Dabi was stuck there pulling his pants, but you were looking away a long time ago.

"Princess you can't just be opening doors wherever you please, now who's gonna finish me off"

"I-I'm sorry! A storage room? Really? Wait.. finish you off.."

"Oh I was joking unless you're down"

"Stop it! Just get dressed!"

"You can turn around (y/n), sorry my dick was too disturbing for you" He spat zipping up his pants and effortlessly fixing his hair. "Tell your girlfriend there are more decent places for foreplay" You comment, almost jealous about what he was doing. You entered the room, scavenging for what you initially came here for.

"Correction, not my girlfriend, she was my lunch thank you very much" You jumped lightly at his words. After picking up your materials you walked around, feeling Dabi's eyes follow. "Try to have your pleasures outside school grounds" You huffed out and he walked beside you. "Listen the last thing I need is a preppy girl telling where I can and can't get pussy" He said, and the annoyance inside you grew even more.

"Then at least be a little more aware of the people that are fucking around you" You snapped, and took a sharp turn away from him and into your classroom. You could hear him let out a chuckle and probably and snarky comment, but you didn't care to listen.

Why am I being such a little girl about this? I'm the one who barged in but I told him off like it was his fault.. But who would be doing that in school, oh god, I really am clueless. Perhaps I have to apologize.. Ah who am I kidding he doesn't care.

Taishiro keeps a mediocre company while you work on your project, but it's not like it distracts you completely. Not to mention you had to finish packing today, for you were leaving tomorrow and you had absolutely nothing. Part of you was hoping for him to call and say baby! The trip is cancelled, the plane crashed oops! let's stay here forever. Unforetunately, you've notice nothing goes your way.