parasite

It is now a Thursday morning, the weather now picking up heat, although always fluctuating from time to time. Dabi had disappeared for almost the entire day, and he didn't pick up any of your messages. Maybe he just doesn't want to be found.

You sat down on your seat and pulled out your laptop to continue on your applications. You had lied to Rumi about already applying, the truth was that you were missing perhaps the most important piece, your essay.

Your mind went blank trying to find an entertaining yet well-structured story. What can I talk about? That represents the kind of person I am, do I even know who I am?? I swear where is my head at sometimes.

Your trail of thoughts come to an end once a tan girl enters the room, Rumi of course. Keigo was walking by her side and they stood in front of the class.

"Everyone listen up!" She yells and you roll your eyes and look back at her. Everyone draws their attention to the girl. "Your president and vice president here, we wanted to make an announcement" she continues to speak and notice Dabi walk through  the door and take the seat in front of you.

"Where the fuck have you been?" You leaned into his ear and he chuckled, turned around, and closed your laptop shut. "I was crashing in with Shigaraki, I figure you wouldn't want me to stay any longer in your house, I just needed a couple of days while things in my home settled down" He bluntly said and you sighed, "I was worried, you could've at least answer my calls". "I'm sorry, since when are you my girlfriend?" He asked with a grinned and you pushed his face away, "I'm a friend looking out for you".

You spotted Hawks looking at you and you quickly leaned back on your seat. "We have an upcoming senior trip! We've decided to travel to the beach, and stay at the finest resort on the coast" The students cheered in excitement. "So please let me or Hawks here know if you'll be joining up, we need your confirmation by tomorrow morning since we'll leave at night"

Shortly after her announcement, the bell rings and everyone heads to their first class. "Are you going to that dumb trip?" Dabi asks since you happen to be walking by his side. "I'll go if you go, half of the people don't like me anyway so if you don't go I kinda have no reason to" You shrugged and he looked at you, "but you wanna go, I sense that you're trying to force me". You barked out a laugh.

"I'm fineee if you don't wanna go"

"But you want to go"

"And what if I do?"

"Ugh" He groaned loudly, throwing his head back. "please~I'll reward you with good sex" You cooed in his ear and he scoffed. "You already do that" He protested and you crossed your arms, there really was no way to convince this man.

"What are you gonna do then?"

"Probably stay at the bar, do a couple of songs, smoke, drink, fuck a chick or two"

"Are you serious?"

"Dead serious"

"Then I'll also find some guy to fuck, who knows, maybe I'll get back with Hawks"

"Now you're just talking bullshit"

"And what if I am? just come to the trip don't be such a wuss"

"Would you just leave me alone? I swear you're like a parasite"

And that's when you stopped in your tracks. "If you wanted me gone then you should've just said so, asshole" You hissed and shoved him out of your way with your shoulder. You could hear him clicking his tongue in annoyance, "Stop being such a bitch- come on!".

That was the first fight you had with Dabi. It was bitter, to say the least. He only called you a parasite, but that was enough to make your blood boil. But the truth was that you had become attached to him, and you just found out that he didn't like that. You been latching on to him, without even considering his feelings. He initially said he wanted this to be strictly for pleasure, but instead you end up following him around like some duck.

The day was pretty lonely for you, you took your classes, eat, and move on to the next class.You were on your last period, and you see Yuu sit next to you.

"Hey~~ Are you going to the trip?"

"I don't know, I want to but.. I don't think the class is still very fond of me"

"Girl, don't worry about that! It's your last year... I still like you!

"Oh god..so I am right" You grunted and put your head down. "You'll be fine! Tag along with me if you like~ Is Dabi going?" She chirped tapping my elbow. "Dabi? I don't know, and it doesn't matter" You lifted your head up and fixed your hair. "Ah well.. I think you should regardless, it's a free trip!" She gave you a cheeky smile and turned her back.

The bell finally rang and you thanked the gods you wouldn't have to deal with your classmates for the day. Of course, you heard nothing from Dabi, you guessed he just dipped school after your bitch fit. Now is when you felt a little bad for walking away from him, but then again it was a pretty rude comment.

You start the car and and look behind you for anyone in your way. And what you saw left you speechless.

Hawks was pressed against his jeep by Mirko, who was flirting with him. Are you fucking serious...You felt your chest tighten. You were confused as to why you were shocked, after all you cheated on him first, so what's the big deal?

If going on that trip meant seeing those two all up in your face, then forget it, you'd rather not go at all. Yuu probably wanted me to go and humiliate me. You sighed and started to drive in reverse, driving off quickly, hoping they didn't notice you.

(Y/n).. don't be such a wuss yourself, go to the trip

Are you kidding? To see Hawks's annoying face?

But you have to show Dabi you don't care about him

But you'd probably be bored to hell without Dabi..

To cope with this dilemma, you stormed through the stores and shopped, specifically for the trip. You loaded your multiple bags onto the car a drove off to your house. And just as you were about to park, you see Dabi wandering around your front door.

Well, shit.

"Hey" He said sharply and walked over to you. He offered to help you with your bags, "I can do it myself" you said bluntly. He followed you inside, "Is your dad home?" he asks. You shook your head and proceeded to carry your school bag inside.

"Are you here to say you're sorry?"

"Actually I was wondering if you could return that shirt I left"

You cursed under your breathe and rolled your eyes. "What? I don't get why you got all heated earlier, you wouldn't stop bugging" He shrugged at your body language. "It's upstairs" You ignored his comment, "what gentleman am I if I just barge into a girl's room?" He pouted playfully. Clicking your tongue at his words, he followed you upstairs.

"Here you go-" You felt him slap your ass harshly and you turn to him "what the hell?" You barked and he closed up on you, his hands gripping your waist. "You're fucking hot when you're pissed, princess" He speaks lowly and you look away, no way I'm getting turned on.

"We're not going to have sex"

"Fine"