sick

You decided to use this morning, and a little bit of the afternoon, to catch up on sleep. Last night was crazy, you tried not to talk much because your voice was raspy, not for any particular reason. You also avoided Hawks's calls, you did not want to deal with him at the moment.

Once your eyes opened, you quickly went into your closet to see which outfit you were gonna wear. He said look pretty.. but what exactly does he find pretty? It was a bar, so nothing fancy, but it wasn't exactly a rundown place.

You laid down some white shorts, a black bralette that could pass as a crop top, and a denim jacket. This looks good, right? Not that it even matters! He's going to be busy playing.

You sunk back into your bed and reached for the phone, and while you scroll through your feed, you saw a post that Rumi made. Something about the sports team, but what really got your attention was their pose, they look.. close. Not that this bothered you, because hell, you were cheating on him. But this still made you feel funny.

Before looking any longer, you get an incoming call from Hawks. Well, shouldn't keep avoiding him. "Hey" you mumble and shuffle around you bed. "Oh good, I thought you forgot what a phone was" He joked and you chuckled.

"Sorry I didn't answer, I was uh... I'm sick"

"Sick? Well, do you feel okay?"

"I can barely move.. Could you pass by tomorrow or something?"

"Hmm sure thing, is your dad home?"

"Nope, I'm alone, but don't worry I can take care of myself!"

"That's my baby, well see ya"

you hummed and hung up shortly after. Man, that was a close one.

_________________

"Where are you going all dressed up?" Your dad asks you, glancing up at you and back to his papers. "I'm meeting up with Hawks" You lied and pulled down your shorts. "Okay, don't come home late" He waved and you nodded.

Dabi had already texted you could come out, so you bursted out the door and saw him waiting. "You really don't disappoint do you?' He grinned and scanned your outfit. You giggled and twirled around for him. The grin on his face quickly fades away and you asked, "what's up?"

"(Y/n), move"

"What?"

Suddenly he pushes you away and Hawks steps in out of nowhere, landing a punch on his face. It was all in slow motion for you. Dabi stumbled back, his fingers finding his bloody nose. "And what the hell is your problem?" He said, wiping the blood away.

"What the fuck Keigo?"

"You look awfully dressed to be sick"

You had no words. You were caught in a lie. He was standing there with your favorite treats, fuck he was going to surprise me."First of all, what the fuck is he doing here?" He continued to speak pointing at Dabi. "We were going to h-hang out!" You rambled, nervous that the true was starting to unravel.

"Hang out alone?"

"No! With his friends!"

"Great like that makes it any better!"

"Nothing's going on! Please you don't have to get upset"

"You prick! The fuck you do to her?' He growled back at Dabi and lunged forward to him, but your neighbor hit him first. It was a strong punch for sure, he was sent wobbling back. During all of this, he doesn't answer Hawks's questions, he was just violently defending himself.