stress

song: poison by brent faiyaz

"Fucking christ, no I'm not you dumbass get in" You quickly answer, a little baffled that he would asked that when he just popped up in your house all bruised up. He follows you into the kitchen, where he sits down while you look for the first aid.

"What happened?" you asked, overly concerned and took the clear box to sit down in front of him. "Do you want me to get my father?" you ask again, inspecting the cuts, "he must be sleeping anyway, it's alright" is what he says.

"Dabi, what happened"

"It's not that serious"

"Tell me, please"

"My dad found me at the Wave, and beat me up in the parking lot"

You gasped at the revelation, his father did this? "W-Why did he do this?" you asked, dabbing a cotton with alcohol on his bloody lip. "I'm the irresponsible one in the family, does it surprise you? He hunted me down just to teach me a lesson" He explained further, his eyes following your every move as you tended to his wounds.

"Is he at your house right now?"

"Yes"

"You're sleeping here tonight"

He simply nodded and remained silent. You wish you could confront his father, but you knew it wouldn't do any good. As you closed your box of medical tools, you heard a low sniff come from your boyfriend, "baby, are you crying?". He doesn't respond, his head tipped down with his palms covering his face. "Baby come here" you repeated, opening your arms to him, and he quickly accepts and dives into a hug.

The boy was trembling, just like he was that night. You rubbed his back as he cried on the crook of your neck. "Shh, it's okay.. I'm here" you whispered in an attempt to calm him. "Why can't I ever be enough for him?" He says in his shaky voice and you hug him tighter, "You are enough".

"How about we take a bath? Get you freshened up?"

"Okay"

He gets off of the embrace, scoffing and wiping his tears in disbelief that he was crying. You chuckled, and grabbed his hand to pull him to your bathroom. Once there, you start to take off his shirt and pants. You pulled him in for a kiss to snap him out of his daze.

"It's gonna be alright"

"Can you.. get in with me"

"Of course"

His naked body walked into the shower, and you mirrored his actions, turning the water on. It was warm, almost steaming, just how you liked it. He lets the shower head from the ceiling cascade the water down to him, the heat soothing him. You watched him relax himself under the shower and grabbed the soap.

He thens opens his eyes and walks close to you, his hands creeping up your face. "(Y/n).. I need you now" He whispered, his cyan orbs meeting yours as you placed his hands over his. "I need.. to release some stress" he added, causing you blush slightly.

"Anything you need, Dabi"

Shortly after, his lips were on you, his hands circulating from your back and back to your bust. You melted with his hungry touch, his tongue dancing with yours, and you pulls him by the waist. He sucked on your bottom lip, causing a moan to escape from your mouth. He groaned in return, getting a hold of your breasts and squeezing them. He finally broke the kiss, panting from the adrenaline rushing through his body.

Dabi pulled you by the hair to tilt your head to side, therefore putting your neck on display so he could attack it, littering it with purple hickeys. "Mmm.. Dabi, fuck" you whined at the kisses, now feeling his hand touch your throbbing cunt and his finger ghosting over your clit. He went back to holding you waist roughly, now sucking on your tits, bitting and nibbling on the nipples.