rain

The plan was for you to spend a regular day at classes, and you would go straight home to rest, and wait for your boyfriend to come. You were saving this one set of red lingerie for this very moment, you bought it with Hawks's money, but you'd never tell him that. And once you arrived home, you wash up, shave with time, and adorn your body with the tight lace.

Needless to say you were nervous, you felt his lustful eyes on you the entire day. And it wasn't until you arrived home that you felt a little relax. Your thoughts became so clouded that you almost forgot the long conversation you had with Dabi. You like to think his conversation helped you, but it really made you question him even more, since he mentioned several times how he was more than happy to take your virginity. Nevertheless, you shook these intrusive thoughts and focused on Hawks.

The shower was long and steamy, you couldn't remember the last time you gave yourself this much self care. You shaved every inch of your legs, up to your private areas. Your skin was delicately exfoliated with some expensive scrub you got for yourself. And finally, you put on the most moisturizing body oil you had, it smelled sweet, yet not so sweet that you grew sick on it. You washed your hair, and let the cream soak in before styling it. You even convinced yourself a face mask was nice, so you sticked a cold sheet of cucumber on your face for a while.

Dressed in comfortable clothes, you waited for Keigo. Your father had dismissed himself, something about a blind date. You were happy he started going on dates again, but there wasn't anyone to catch his attention like your mother once did.

The doorbell rang and you got up quickly. You gulped down a mint, and check yourself one more time. After opening the door, you see him in casual clothes, giving you a smile. "Wha-what are these?" You say, your boyfriend handing you some flowers. "A little gift" He chirped, but threw them aside as you pull you into a kiss. He didn't take long before you lifted you and dragged you to the bedroom.

"I've been waiting for so long..(y/n)" He spoke in between kisses and hovered above you. "Let me.."You mumbled, switching positions so you could sit on his lap. You teased him, undressing yourself to reveal the sexy lace underwear. He bits his lips watching you, and his hands brushed your waist. You also help in undressing him.

The both of you just stood there, admiring each other's bodies. His eyes didn't leave you for a second, it was almost haunting. You read his eyes that he needs you right now, and not some silly foreplay, although that would calm your nerves. You massaged the tent in his boxers, and that alone had him covering his face, I didn't think I was going to be the top here.

It was the painful silence that was making you second guess. But you weren't sure if you were into talking dirty or not, so you didn't protest. "Fuck (y/n), your touch alone is killing me,—please" He huffed out, and you gave him was he wanted, to pull down the remaining article of clothing off him. His dick sprang him and slapped his lower stomach, and you couldn't help but stare.

Giving him strokes calmed you, because you weren't doing anything wild yet. Even if you were ready to not do anything beside penetration, you were tempted to give him a blowjob. You lowered your mouth and shyly wrapped his length into your mouth. He moaned in a way you've never heard, not even in the porn videos you have saved. He looked at you astonished, resting the back of his head with his hands.

"Oh my—fuck.. Yeah that's.. i-"

You started to let it hit the back of your throat, releasing gagging noises. You felt him thrust his hips upwards, fucking your mouth desperately. You furrowed your brows, starting to ran out of air. You pulled your mouth away gasping for air. "Oh my god, (y/n).. you look so hot" He praised, and you positioned yourself on top of him. Taking a hold of his cock, you began to sink down.

Hawks body began to twitch at the contact, and groaned. You also released a moan, feeling him inside of you was completely foreign. After feeling him bottom out, you moan once again, moving around to get used him.

You were sweating, sweating all over the place, but not because you were moving a lot, but because of the nerves. Keigo continued to look at you as you bounced up and down on his dick, using his chest as support. He took it upon himself to unclip your bra, and pulling you closer to suck on your bud.

You hum and bite your lip, picking up the pace. Let's get this over with you think and whined as the pleasurable pain he was giving you hit your velvety walls. With every thrust, he grew closer and closer, and he was loud at letting you know that. "Yeah! Yeah!" He grunts and you began to feel unsure.

Suddenly, you weren't feeling as good, and you wanted to stop everything altogether. "I can't! I can't!" you confess, stopping you previous movements and looked away from him. You got off him and put your bra back on.

"What the hell (y/n)?"

"Fuck- I'm sorry I can't" You repeated, hugging yourself as you watch him dress himself. "You have me waiting all week, teasing me and taunting me, and when I'm finally here, you suck me off, bounce on my dick a couple of times and just decide you won't do it anymore?" Keigo's sudden outburst startles you and you walk backwards. "Keigo, please it's just a lot-" Hawks scoffs in disbelief.

"I'm done being nice to you about this, do you wanna have sex or not?"

"It's not that! Maybe right now isn't the best time!"

"Yeah? well when is the best time? You've been distant"

His words pierced you, he got dressed and bolted out of the house, you followed him, like some lost dog who needed leadership. It began to rain, and your style mane was getting drenched along with your clothes.

"You know what? Find your own ride to Taishiro's party! I don't wanna be around you tonight" He scolds, opening the door to his jeep and you pleaded him to stay, that you would make it better. But he was slipping away, and there was nothing you could do about it.

He left shortly after, you were shocked to say the least. How could I be such a fool? You stood there, crouched down on the entrance of your home, arms hugging your knees. The rain dropping against your skin suddenly came to a stop and you looked up. It was Dabi, with a black umbrella hovering above you.

"What's a princess like you doing in the rain, hm?"

"Leave me alone, Dabi, I'm not in the mood"

"Bur we're late (y/n)"

"To what?"

"The party, princess, come on"