a gift?

The past two days have been painfully slow, and although you were eating good food and seeing beautiful sights, you've had enough of admission officers shoving flyers in your face. Saturday was no different from Sunday, it was just stopping by from campus to campus and endless souvenir shopping, or just shopping in general.

It was a sunny Monday and you begged Hawks to postpone the college visit so you two could have a nice date. Let's keep stalling so we can get out of here. He immediately agreed, because he would do anything to keep you happy.

Clad in a thin blouse, skirt, and sandals, you headed out of the hotel with your boyfriend. "Hey baby?" He asks squeezing your hand and opens the door for you. "Yes?" You tell him and wait for an answer. "My parent's wanna meet up for lunch, so we have to do that before anything" Your shoulders dropped, but you didn't let your expression weaken. "Okay, perfect!" You chirped a little louder than you expected. Fuck me.

"Dabi! Fucking pay attention to me!" Toga hit his shoulder so he could come out from his trance. "Jeez, what the hell is it?" He spat with his hands in his pockets. "You're the one who offered to tag along on my shopping! And you're not even talking" She whined, stomping to floor like some toddler.

Toga was like a sister to Dabi, so he enjoyed his company, most of the time. The truth was that he had no plans for today, and this was the next best thing. Friday's events practically became a blur to him, or so he thought. "My bad, those boots suit you" He commented, pointing at the pair she had in her hand.

"How's it going with that spoiled girl?" She asked casually, flipping through the racks. "Stop acting like we're fucking dating" He responded, clicking his tongue. "I knowww, but your mood has been more foul than usual, did something happen?" She read Dabi like an open book, and grinned in a devilish manner.

"It's whatever, I found out something about her and said something I shouldn't have, again, none of your damn business"

"You should totally buy her a lil something so she can forgive you!"

"I don't have to buy that girl a thing"

"Sorry, but that girl only talks through gifts, don't be so thick headed"

The boy sighed, still walking beside Toga whose arms were about to fall from all the bags she had in her hands. He considered it, but then thought, why do i gotta buy her something? Plus, i don't even know what she likes.

"Whatever, I'm not gonna get her shit" He spat looking at his feet. "How about you give her those bracelets you give to all the girls you hook up with, isn't that your special move?" She kept insisting, putting on a pensive face.

"I'm not gonna give her some recycled gift"

"So you are gonna get her something!"

"Zip it vampire"

Lunch with the Takamis was a disaster to say the least. It was bad enough that you had been under there custody. Mr. Takami rambled on about the flow of the stock markets, while Mrs. Takami swung her champagne glass around, never failing to praise his son to make you feel inferior.

Luckily, they had a business meeting to attend and cut the lunch short. You were now skipping through the mall while chatting with your boyfriend. "What do you think about this shirt (y/n)?" He lifted up a buttoned shirt that had a light blue shade. "Suits you perfectly" You complimented and gave him a kiss. He told you he was going to try it on and left you alone.

You were wandering around the eyewear area and saw a pair of sunglasses that immediately remind you of Dabi. It wouldn't hurt to by him a little gift right? I was a bitch to him, and he has done enough for me as it is. They were designer shades, and you thought they would fit him like a glove. You looked around, no sign of Hawks. "One of these please" You asked the worker and they packaged the item for you.

And after that, you just couldn't wait until you returned so you can give him the gift.

"I'm not getting the poor girl a knife, Toga"

The blonde female frowned, putting down the item. About two hours passed, and he still couldn't find a gift for you. He was just too picky when it came to you. The pair ended up in a fragrance section and smelling every damn candle and splash on the counters.

"Buy her a candle!"

"No"

"Body cream"

"Too weird"

"Perfume?"

"She'll think I'm calling her stinky"

"But buying perfume is so hot! Turns me on just thinking about it" The girl gushed with her red cheeks and Dabi sighed in annoyance. He was about to turn away and just walk home, this is so useless, she already has everything she could ask for. "Find a fragrance that reminds you of her or something, she'll be happy anyway, it's a gift" Toga shrugged looking around for more options.

He suddenly stopped and spotted a bottle that read rose and vanilla. He took a whiff of the perfume, and his heart stopped. "Toga.. come over here" He called for the girl and she jumped to his side to smell. Her eyes glowed and she smiled. "That smells so good!" She squealed.

"I think this is what she would smell like"

"That sounds a bit spooky Dabi~"

"Shut the help up or I'll shove this down your throat"

"Okay okay! Let's just buy it before you change your mind" Toga pulled him into the cashier and purchased it. The feeling of buying a gift was foreign to Dabi. He almost found it useless buying such a thing for you, but he still felt good about it.

Nighttime fell and Dabi was driving back to his house, with a new girl on his back. He had a few drinks at the Wave and noticed a girl catch his eye, so why not, he said. The male had carefully placed your gift on his night stand, a part of him waiting eagerly for your return. He also didn't know the exact time you were coming back, so he wasn't checking his phone.

The girl pushed him into his room, taking control of of the kiss. Dabi couldn't lie, he enjoyed the attention he got from most girls, although he is quite insecure of his physical appearance, no that he'll ever admit to that.

"Dabi~you killed it today at the bar" She slurred in his ear as they were now against the wall. "I know" He said with a smirk squeezed her ass, making her squirm. They travelled to the bed, and the girl was teasing the tent in Dabi's pants.

"Can I? Dabi?" She giggled and hiccuped in between, she was even more drunk than the boy. He didn't answer, but she still went for it, unzipping his pants slowly, shaking her ass for him to see. And just how she planned, Dabi slapped her ass roughly with a chuckle. "I don't have all night" He told her and he could tell the irritation in her face.

She palmed his erection, positioning herself on her elbows so she could get to work, and then the sound of a car pulling up caught the boy's attention. (y/n)..? she's here already, he glanced at his phone, 1:39 a.m. "Sorry, can we continue this another day" He smiled at the girl, putting on his pants once again. She looked at him in disbelief.

"Huh? But we didn't even do anything!"

"Fuckin' leave will ya? I'll call you sweet cheeks"

And with that, he gave her a kiss without any passion and kicked her out through the back door. He jumped up his stairs and to his window, observing you from afar walk with your luggage out, with Hawks.

"Man I'm beat!" Hawks yawned carrying you tote bag into the entrance. "Same here" You huffed out, stretching you back along with your arms. The flight had worn you out pretty badly, and you could tell Hawks wanted to stay with you, but you just wanted a moment to yourself. You made sure to hide the gift away from him successfully so you didn't wanna stretch your lucky any further. You glanced over at your neighbor's house, and swore you saw him looking at you through his window, but no one was there.