plug

(a/n): hi everyone! I had artblock and decided to sketch some scenes from the story! they are super rushed so im sorry but just some visuals for you guys :)

Don't answer, he's a cheater.

"Hey, neighbor"

What's wrong with me? Why would I say that? You stood awkwardly, watching and keeping your distance.

"You still mad at me?"

"For cheating on me? You bet"

"I bet you miss me"

"And I bet you haven't been able to find another girl like me"

"Oh, I have. I was just with one yesterday, girls like you aren't hard to find"

You chewed on the inside of your lip, trying to refrain yourself from punching him. It was clearly a mistake approaching him, he's the same cocky bastard as always.

"Where's your motorcycle"

"Had to sell it, my dad didn't like it"

"Haven't seen you at school"

"And you won't anytime soon"

He was being mean and cold, something you used to tolerate but now it just made you burst into tears. You don't know why you're here, trying to make something broken work. This is Dabi we're talking about, he's more complicated than the word itself.

"Why are you here, princess?"

"You can't even say my own name, can you?"

"Yeah I can, (y/n). See? I just said it"

He glared at you, tilting his head to the side. It hurts, treating him like a stranger almost. He was so close yet so painfully far away. You wanted him, but it wasn't the same.

"I have to know, I wanna hear it from you"

"Know what"

"Look at me in the face and tell me you slept with her"

You've been meaning to ask him, because you noticed that night you didn't give him time to speak. Caught up in your wave of anger, you yelled at him over and over, but did he ever try to defend himself? You knew it was pointless, because you saw those texts and everything was pieced together, but a small part of you still hoped for it to be just a false accusation and another one of those bitch fits of yours.

"Yeah, I fucked her"

Your shoulders dropped, your body language showing your sadness. You wished he cracked his knuckles, or do any tick that showed he was lying. He was saying the truth, coming clean about something you already knew about.

"Is that all?" He asks again, and you blinked, "Goodnight, Dabi". You turned around and went to your home, not looking back because if you did you would start crying. You should've known better but to involved yourself with him in the first place.

You didn't sleep that night, afraid of having a dream about him or one of those nightmares. You lost your appetite altogether—it was weird how it hurt now more than it did when you first found out. I don't wanna keep going with these memories.. maybe if I just...

"(Y/N)? Can you hear me?"

You feel your dad shake your shoulders. Who's (Y/n)..? That's not me...Is it? I'm having such a nice nap.

A cold splash of water is poured on your face and snaps you out of it. "Dad? What are doing?" You asked and looked at his nervous expression, "You were using your quirk.. Do you know where you are? Tell me what did you do yestersay". You hummed and said "Well, I went to school.. quirk therapy.. date with Hawks, and now I'm here".

Am I forgetting something..? Something else happened.

Wait...

Oh yeah, Dabi.

"I'm fine, don't worry, please go to work, I didn't mean to scare you" You comforted your concerned father, who nodded before heading out and wishing you a good day. That was close, god knows what would've happened if he didn't come in time.

I have to be careful.

It's now a brand new school day, you walked out of class and into lunch. Before you could go and have your meal, you hear someone call your name.

"(Y/n)!! Over here!" A voice yelled and you turned to see a vibrant Toga waving at you. You jogged over to her confused until you reached the parking lot, "T-Toga, hey, what's up?". "Do you have your phone? I've been calling you all day!" She whines and you giggle, "I lost my phone a while ago, what do you wanna talk about?". "Let's have some lunch, I've missed you!"

"Toga, I can't smoke it's the middle of the day!"

"Too bad, it's been a while"

You rolled your eyes and watch her prepare a blunt, in the now empty bar you used to go. The wave, the bar that you would see Dabi perform among other amazing memories. "Are.. Uh..the others here?" You gulped nervously, afraid of facing Dabi after your last conversation with him. "Nah, they are all too busy to hang out these days, hey how are you and Dabi?" She asks and you widened her eyes, she doesn't know?

"Toga, we broke up"

"What? No way, he didn't tell me anything!" wow that's how important I was for him, he couldn't even tell his friends. "Yeah.. he cheated on me.. with that girl he was giving guitar lessons to" You said, watching her light up and take a hit. "That is so like him! I swear he can't keep nice things... he always has to fuck it up" tell me about it... "Anyways, well I haven't had a chance to talk to him one on one like we used to, but I know that he's kinda living with Shigaraki for the moment" She continues to explained, passing the weed to you.

So he's not living at his house?

"Don't tell me Lynn's shift is right now.." You suddenly asked, the curiousity and fear tingling across your body. If she was here, you didn't know what to do, maybe fight her or sob, either way it wouldn't end up nicely.

"Lynn...? She doesn't work here anymore"

"Huh? What to you mean?"

"I mean that she quit a few weeks ago"

She quit? That makes no sense.. it was only a few weeks about when we broke up. Man this is really messing with my head.. or it's my pitiful tolerance for being high now.

"That's.. odd.. hey Toga?"

"Yes~?" She chirped, taking the blunt away and inhaling. "Who's your plug?" You randomly ask, fixing your ponytail. "Plug? Ohh you mean for the weed, yeah he goes by Overhaul, I can give you his number, but I warn you he's not cheap" She informs, but then stops when she realizes you're still phoneless. "Crap, okay well, he usually comes by on the weekends, you're sure to find him there" She answers you, the blush on her face reddening.

"Thanks for the info, I'll try to go and fine him, anyways, take me back? I have a test now"

"You're gonna take a test high? You're such a rebel (y/n)! Here have some eye drops"

"It's no biggie"

Boy Next Door - Dabi x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara