an extra burger

You were foolish to think he would ever show up, it wasn't like you were a priority to him anyways. You should've known better, and you hated yourself for it. And now here you were, scrolling through endless pages of clothing on your computer.

You felt dumb, above everything else. You felt stupid about the fact that you were left waiting for your neighbor, who brought nothing but trouble. You knew better than getting tangled with this man, yet here you were, hoping he would stop by even though he was two hours late.

And then, you get an incoming call.

"You still at your house, princess?"

"You made me wait all night and now is when you hit me up?"

"What can I say? Things are better late at night"

"Fuck off, I'm going to sleep"

"Well that's a shame, because I was buying a burger and they gave me an extra one"

"..."

"I'll be pulling up in 5, be a doll and wait for me?"

"It better not have pickles"

You sighed as he hung up. Who does he think he is? I can't believe he has the ability to drag me outside at midnight? Nevertheless, you gave in and walked down the stairs and outside.

Shortly after you see his new car come to your home and get in almost instantly. You missed the smell of this car, which miraculously still smelled like new. Then the scent of french fries and burger hit your nose as he passed you the bag of food.

His blue eyes locked on your after a second of settling in, no way this guy is high again... Your thoughts were interrupted when he pulled your lips onto his. You push away from him and cross your arms, "you can't just kiss me after what you did".

"Don't throw a bitch fit" He snaps at you and leaves your house.

"I thought hanging out was for boyfriends" You said looking away from the steering wheel.

"Well your boyfriend is probably asleep right now, the rules don't apply after midnight"

Right..

You two arrived at the movie theatre spot. He parks and digs into his food. "Aren't you going to say sorry?" You blurted out picking on the french fries first. "If you must know the reason for my tardiness, I stayed late practicing with the band" He yawns out and begins to eat. "..And smoke" You finish his sentence.

"Fucking hell, princess, stop nagging"

"But you said-"

"I say a lot of fucking things"

A chuckle came from your lips watching him get heated up. The two of you ate in silence for a little bit, waiting for him to calm down. "Hey, are you playing tomorrow?" You asked, trying to form conversation. He nodded and you sat up, "can I come with?". "Princess, you have a boyfriend and fake friends to be with" He shut you down, finishing the last of his meal.

"I can reschedule with Hawks, I just wanna have some real fun"

"Y'know, the gang's not used to me bringing the same girl, its bad for my rep"

"Oh please, you can't be serious"

"Does it look like I'm joking?"

"Oh you're such a whore"

He laughed at your phrase and put down his bag. You were still playing with your burger, and he didn't fail to notice this. "You gonna eat or what?" He asked resting his cheek on his knuckles. "Easy for you to say! You're a stick" You defended yourself.