Chapter 52

Salam.
So Team Save Zaira...it seems she doesn't want our help. That's Zaira for you. Anyways let's see what will happen now.
Enjoy.

*****************************************

Karim grunted as he glared at the punching bag. In his head that was Jafar. He was going to make him suffer tenfold of what Zaira went through.

He continued to punch the bag not pausing to catch his breath. His limbs were getting sore bit by bit but he didn't care. He just continued to hit the bag until someone entered the gym and spoke out.

It was his Uncle Dean.

"I don't know what crime the punching bag has committed but I'd like to believe it's innocent of all charges."

Karim held the bag to a standstill as he unwrapped the bandage around his hands.

"Why don't you get an opponent who can fight back?" Dean crossed his arms over his chest.

Karim looked up at him. He wanted them to fight.

He stopped removing the bandage. He didn't want to break a bone fighting him and end up having to stay behind.

"I won't do anything to get you seriously injured." Dean assured him when he noticed Karim's hesitation.

Karim looked at him carefully before nodding slightly to agree.

"Great." Dean said enthusiastically.

~

"You ready?" Dean asked.

"Yeah. Nothing serious, Uncle Dean." Karim reminded.

"I know." Dean smirked as he started to circle him slowly.

"You're angry." Dean started to speak as he circled him.

Karim had his hands up to defend himself if he attacked first.

"I'm not."

"Yes you are. I can see it brimming in your gaze. The anger."

"Just attack me."

"When my father was killed I was just like you. Brimming with anger. I wanted revenge."

Dean went straight to attack his legs and Karim swiftly escaped his attack but not before getting hit in the back with Dean's elbow.

"Why are you telling me this?"

"The anger. It's good. You were so angry when you put your father on the ground. And if you had control over that anger you wouldn't have been knocked out by a dart gun. You would have noticed Layla come close to you." Dean explained to him.

Dean hit him in the stomach and Karim groaned. He stepped back.

"You have to control that anger. Let it work for you. Every emotion running through you belongs to you. Reign them in. Control them."

Dean rushed in and put him on the ground but Karim stood back quickly on his feet.

"You're going to die there if you continue to fight like that. You were able to pin your dad on the ground for that long because of your anger. If you could control it imagine what you could do."

Karim stopped for a minute. His uncle was right. He didn't know where he got the ability to pin his dad on the ground. He was fuming with rage at the time and would have put anyone who tried to stop him down if he had to.
If he was going to save Zaira he had to be able to win in combat.

Karim closed his eyes and inhaled and exhaled.

For Zaira.

For Zaira.