Chapter 67

Salam
Enjoy 😊

*******************************************

Karim and Zaira dressed up in 3 minutes max as Tawfiq kept banging the door like a mad man.

"Shit!" Karim cursed quietly.

"You're so dead." Zaira giggled.

Karim glared at her.

"If you had kept your hands to yourself, I wouldn't have been so dead."

"Well I asked if you were a good driver and you said you were. Besides I thought you said you wouldn't mind giving a decade's allowance." Zaira smiled.

"I'll be dead before I give him my allowance."

"It's honestly just a car. I don't see why he's going to do anything to you." Zaira shrugged.

"My dad doesn't take his cars as just cars...they're weirdly precious to him."

"Well he's weird." Zaira rolled her eyes.

"Karim! If you don't open the fucking door...I swear I'll remove it off it's hinges!" Tawfiq threatened from behind the door.

Karim raked his hair.

"You're the reason we're in this situation." Karim blamed.

"We? Babe...you're alone in this situation. I didn't scratch the car. You did." Zaira shrugged.

Karim's mouth dropped.

"But don't worry, love. I won't let him kill you. I'll let you escape until he cools down."

"How?"

"I have a plan."

**

"Dad!" Zaira exclaimed excitedly when she opened the door.

Tawfiq narrowed his gaze at her. When did she start referring to him as Dad.

"Where's Karim?" Tawfiq frowned as he looked around.

"He had a fever so he went to the clinic to get drugs." Zaira replied and stepped aside for Tawfiq to walk in.

"He had a fever? And had the ability to walk to the clinic?"

"Um yeah? It's not like he broke his legs." Zaira chuckled and saw Karim tip toe slowly and quietly out of the closet room.

"I don't know what he told you or if you're lying for him but Karim can't even raise a hand when he has a fever. He wouldn't even be fully conscious to walk downstairs. Let alone the clinic."

Zaira saw as Karim walked slowly very quietly towards the door.
Tawfiq hadn't turned so he couldn't see him.

"It wasn't serious." Zaira covered up.

"There's nothing like a not serious fever for Karim and I. So I ask once again. Where is Karim? Since you're covering up for him, you ought to know where he is."

"I don't know. Honestly. Scouts honor."

"Tell me where Karim is, Zaira." Tawfiq said through gritted teeth.

"I said I don't know. And besides what did he do that you're so angry at him for?"

"If you tell me where he is, I'll tell you why I'm angry."

Karim was almost at the door when the door opened on it's own.

"Karim? Why are you standing there like that?" Naima asked when she saw Karim in a hunched over position.