Chapter 19

Salam.
Should I do a double update again?
We will see by the end of this chapter.
I hope you enjoy the chapter and please
COMMENT🙂👀
It makes me know that I'm doing something right.
Anyways chapter 19.
I know it's way behind schedule but I wasn't really having enough energy to type the chapter and I didn't want to give off the vibe that the chapter was forced from me.
Besides I needed to grasp hold of Karim's character better and how to display his emotions before he sounds like a girl. No offense.
So without further ado...
Chapter 19.

****************************************************

"You made it." Basmah grinned at him.

In all honesty, she thought he would not come. Because you don't just fully accept a random stranger you have met one time's invitation to a party. But he came and she was ecstatic.

"Well, you did invite me. Or you didn't expect me to take up the offer?" Karim arched a brow.

"Maybe."

She just stood there after saying that and stared at him. He was really handsome, his jaw was so sharp, she was sure it'd cut her if she touched it. His top hugged him just the right amount for his muscles to show but not too tight for it to seem like he was about to rip through it.

"Um. Are you supposed to search me for guns or something?" Karim chuckled.

She had been staring at him longer than needed. His comment made her turn red as she fiddled with the edge of her beige hijab.

"Oh my Allah. This is so embarrassing." She muttered. Karim heard it but decided not to comment.

She quickly changed the topic to Samia who was busily sucking on her pacifier.

"Samia. You came too." She lowered herself to look at her closely in her carrier.

"She was pretty ecstatic today." Karim joked.

"Are we having the lunch outside your door?" Karim smirked.
They had been standing there for far too long.

"Today couldn't get any worse." She seemed to like talking under her breath not realizing people could hear her.

"I hope not." Karim replied to her.

"Arghh!" She face palmed herself in pure embarrassment and stepped aside for Karim to enter.

He couldn't help but smile at her antics.

Basmah still had her face covered as she
turned away to have a conversation with herself.

'Stop embarrassing yourself. He's just a normal guy.'

'A really handsome normal guy.'

'Shut up.'

'No you shut up. Let's start again and don't mess up.'

Basmah sighed. Why was her inner consciousness so rough? Don't go judging though. A lot of people spoke to themselves...I think.

She turned with a small smile.

"I'm so sorry for that. I was a little nervous. Anyways...welcome to my humble abode." Basmah gave him a wide smile.